Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Just because I'm nosy.....

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 6:36 AM
  • 99 Replies
What does your husband/SO do for a living?
If you work outside the home, what do you do for a living?

I'm a nurse and work full-time while hubby is in school full-time/stay at home dad. He graduates soon and I'm very, very excited because it is stressful being the only provider.
by on May. 26, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
aimesnyc
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 6:39 AM
I work fulltime at a nonprofit and go to school part time. He works between importers and insurers, creating bonds for goods imported into the US.
kblpooh
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 6:45 AM
I work full time for a mental health agency and my husband works full time at the hospital as a custodian and works part time at a paint store.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bonitalilmama
by on May. 26, 2013 at 6:47 AM
Bf is a car Salesmen, i stay at home, soon to be going to school
Bodywrapguru
by on May. 26, 2013 at 6:52 AM
Hi! My husband does marketing for Steelcase. I used to be a full-time director at a non-profit and work my home business part time. Now I only work my home business full time.
Congrats to your hubby on graduating!!
Julie-O
by on May. 26, 2013 at 6:53 AM
Thank you :) what exactly is a non-profit? Two people mentioned it.

Quoting Bodywrapguru:

Hi! My husband does marketing for Steelcase. I used to be a full-time director at a non-profit and work my home business part time. Now I only work my home business full time.

Congrats to your hubby on graduating!!

kidlover2
by on May. 26, 2013 at 6:54 AM
He's disabled and a full time college student and I'm going to college in the fall.
momma2b2008
by on May. 26, 2013 at 6:57 AM
1 mom liked this
My hubby owns his own business and I am a full time student. Which is stressful on me sometimes when hubby doesn't give me the support I think he should be giving me.
Julie-O
by on May. 26, 2013 at 7:01 AM
Like help with the house/kids?

Quoting momma2b2008:

My hubby owns his own business and I am a full time student. Which is stressful on me sometimes when hubby doesn't give me the support I think he should be giving me.

Saharra
by Bronze Member on May. 26, 2013 at 7:15 AM
My DH works for a heating/cooling company.... He also has his own auto repair shop and works as a caretaker for a kids camp. Basically, the man is a working fool :)

I also work at the kids camp (because we live there), doing their horse program. I also take care of the bunnies and goat. And there's 8 horses here right now.

But only one of those jobs above pay (consistantly) and it's only part time. It's tight!
TableforSeven
by Judy on May. 26, 2013 at 7:26 AM

DH is a project manager/software engineer.

I have been a SAHM since my kids were born but worked little bits here and there with data-entry, aide at the school, and working in the office at the school.  I have a loom now and have started weaving and would like to turn that into a small side-business.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN