Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Garden

Posted by on May. 26, 2013 at 4:53 PM
  • 5 Replies
My husband is getting our garden going today. He is gettng ready to plant our apple tree.

Do any of you have a garden.
by on May. 26, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
EmilyG10
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 4:57 PM

Yes, I planted my first garden a couple weeks ago. I'm growing zucchini, cucumbers, summer squash, 3 types of tomato's, garlic, celery, romaine lettuce, bell peppers and spinach.

momoffour628
by on May. 26, 2013 at 5:05 PM

ive did a garden every year for the past 6 yrs we just finished planting tomatoes,squash,cucumbers,corn,and a few other things it keeps me and the kids busy during the summer

mumsy2three
by Shauna on May. 26, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Not sure if it will happen this year :(

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on May. 26, 2013 at 6:27 PM

yes my tomatoes are doing so bad this year but I went out last night and discovered for some reason our soaker is dumping all of the water outside of the box instead of where the tomatoes are.  We also have aphids in our garden.  So now I have ladybugs to put out there and am heading out to figure out the water issue right now.

I also have beans, tomatilloes, cucumbers, squash, zuchinni, bell peppers, jalepenos, and couliflower.  Oh and watermelon and giant pumpkin.

Other than that our blueberry bush is almost ready to be picked, our orange tree has a couple of oranges on it, our plum tree is going to have another huge crop, our almond trees are covered... 

Our lime tree is just a baby and doesn't have anything on it.  No raspberries yet, we have several herbs growing.

Sadly our avacado tree isn't doing so great.  It's barely clinging to life :(

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on May. 26, 2013 at 6:56 PM

Sadly, no. I wish we did but I know nothing about gardening (and I'm to lazy to learn). My grandma and aunt made a garden the last few years but nothing grew except cucumbers. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)