Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:41 AM
  • 18 Replies

What do you have planned?

butterfly

by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SKM1119
by Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:48 AM

BEACH...YAY

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Sleeping in both days:-)

Saturday we may go truck shopping for my husband. He was given a work truck on February when he started his new job but the company did away with shop trucks a few weeks ago so we are back down to being a 1 car family. Having that few months of freedom has me wanting my van back so he's got to find him something. Plus we paid off the van so now we can afford a payment whereas before he'd have had to find something for cash. 

TroyboysMom
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 2:56 AM

It's going to be busy. Tomorrow (which isn't really the weekend, but it counts for me) - we're going to the city museum in the morning, and then I'm doing a grocery run and getting Ds some new slacks. Friday we are meeting with my former in-laws for pictures with the kids, and then possibly hanging out with them for a bit? Although, it's possible they just want to get the kids all together, get the picture taken, and leave - I don't know. Friday evening we have birthday plans for a close friend, and Saturday we are going down to San Diego to see my FIL for father's day. Sunday we are going out with DH for breakfast, and I don't know what else for the rest of the day.

stepperbepper
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 3:01 AM
Fishing and birthday parties
jenilyn81
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 6:55 AM
Hubby has been traveling for work all week so spending a few days with him is all that's on the agenda. No clue, other than the obvious lol, what we will do.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:38 AM

My son has an All Star baseball game on Saturday. Cookout at my cousin's house on Sunday.

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:05 AM

We are celebrating Father's Day on Saturday because DH has to work. Maybe head up to the mountains and go for a hike.

Sunday I will take the kids and go visit my dad for a bit.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jun. 13, 2013 at 9:10 AM

On Saturday we are going to get the rest of the stuff my dad has in storage so he'll finally be completely moved in to his new house.  On Sunday we are celebrating Father's Day at my house with a bbq, just a nice lazy day!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Janeite
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 10:43 AM

Leaving tonight for a backpacking trip - will be back next week! 

.Peaches.
by on Jun. 13, 2013 at 4:42 PM

Nothing except work.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)