Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Symptoms & side effects

Posted by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:59 AM
  • 22 Replies
So how did I figure out u were pregnant? Is your bady doing wired things already?

I missed my period and my noobs are sore that was a dead giveaway. I'm currently experiencing period like cramping and diharrea which seems to only happen at work RME
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 3:59 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gmoen1977
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:34 AM

I was 5 days late didnt think much about it until I nearly lost my lunch and was talking with a friend.  I had the cramps like me period was coming, but never came.  Still get the cramps they are like someone is pinching me for a few seconds.  Since then queazy tummy cured with star bright mints, no sweets yuck, veggies yes, fruit yes, chills which I will like for summer.  Loose stools are a pain in the butt that's for sure.  But I wouldn't trade it for anything else in this world.  Baby can take over my body because I know that means baby is growing and doing well.

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:37 AM

I craved orange juice....I hate orange juice...so I knew something was up.  My baby is 15, so yes, he is doing weird things!! LOL

honeydewmommy
by on Jun. 15, 2013 at 7:58 AM

I had my period for one day , that never happens. Since we were trying anyways, I figured I was pregnan. Even still,  other that that during my entire pregnancy , I had no symptoms, cept my belly growing. 

whatmynameagain
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:22 AM
The first I felt nations in the car I never get carsick until then. Also food tasted too salty and spices too strong.

With my second someone asked about me having more children and I felt a pulse almost like a kick in my
uterus and I knew I was pregnant. She was the only one I had "day" sickness, from @10 am-5 pm with.

My third I felt a pull feeling in my abdomin when I tried to get up from bed that I only had when I was pregnant.

She is 1 now so she's always weird. Her favorite thing to do is climb in the side table and free fall onto the couch, she saw her big sister so this. Kids crack me up. In fact all my kids are weird. I blame their daddy ;) lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Quinn525
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 8:39 AM
With my first, I had violent and projectile morning sickness right away. It was the worst pregnancy and delivery. With my second, I had no clue. I never had any pregnancy symptoms. Add to the fact that i twisted my ankle very badly and had a false period, I did not realize until I was almost 3 months along.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
clairewait
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:04 AM

The very first signs for me are bad morning headaches and total boob sensitivity.

Then I pee on a stick and the nausea starts, and lingers, for exactly 16 weeks. Hah.

Claire Wait

My blog: TheUnderToad.com

Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:08 AM

I was a few days late. I really didn't think I was pregnant though because we were trying for 2 years at that point with no luck. Since we were trying I would take a test every month just in case. I took my montly test & actually walked away from it & forgot. lol. When I came back it was positive so I took another to be sure. I was totally shocked. It was a few days before Christmas, best Christmas present ever! My first symptoms were insomnia, stuffy nose & really sore boobs. Those were my only symptoms the whole pregnancy. I never had morning sickness & never threw up once.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:10 PM

My boobs got bigger immediately.

kjbugsmom1517
by Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:35 PM
With my first i had no clue. My periods werent regular and i just happen to think "hmm i havent had a period in awhile" and my belly button hurt for weeks before i realized anything. Took a test and was pos lol. I didnt really have sickness but a few times. My 2nd i was sooooo tired and craved bagels within a couple weeks of my last ovulation. Waited till my period was due and it was pos. sickness started practically that day and lasted easily till 15 weeks. I craved sweets both times. And couldnt eat cheese, with my 2nd the smell of ground beef cooking made me gag and did for some time after i delivered. I loved choc cake with my first and to this day she prefers white cake and doesnt eat much chocolate lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MrsImperfect
by Bronze Member on Jun. 15, 2013 at 10:40 PM
I get a weird unique tingly butterfly feeling I'm my stomach exactly the time i should be getting my period. That's how I know. Test always comes out positive after that. Had happened all 3 times.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)