Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

more than one possible father

Posted by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM
  • 5 Replies

I'm home sick today and am watching Maury. I'm thinking, these parternity tests have to be rigged! How  can a woman have more than 5 possible fathers for her child! There's like a week window in which you can get preggo!

If you became preggo and was not sure who the father was, would you keep the baby and lie to the best potential suiter or your spouse? Would you be up front about it with both or all 5 potential fathers? Or would you just get rid of it?! I dont intend for this to be an abortion basher session if anyone feels that way. Get rid of it could be through adoption as well.

by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 2:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:02 PM
I would never be in that situation.
diaperstodating
by Queen25Princes on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:12 PM
Bump
Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 3:45 PM

I don't know what I would do in that situation. I have never been one to sleep around & have never been off birth control until I was actually TTC with my husband. I guess if for some strange reason I was in that situation I would have the baby & then do a DNA test on each possible man & then go from there. I certanly wouldn't tell the one man who I wanted to be the father that he was the father unless I knew for sure.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:05 PM

I would never be in that situation, and to be honest I don't know how anyone could let themselves be in that situation...

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

MrsImperfect
by on Jun. 17, 2013 at 4:08 PM
I agree. And they're not even ashamed. Its nasty. Oh and there's so many of them.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)