Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Update - Hulu or Netflix

Posted by   + Show Post

Which is better?

Update

DH tried Hulu and canceled after the first week. He said he like Netflix better. I don't watch much t.v. so I don't have an opinion. As of right now we have basic cable so our girls haven't watch neither. My 7 year old seem to like it. I think we're about to get rid of cable. I hope they will survive :). We may try Amazon Prime. Thanks ladies for your help.

Have a blessed day!

by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:52 PM
Replies (21-27):
anotherandree
by Inga on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:22 PM

This is us too!  We use Netflix for movies and older shows.  We use Hulu+ for the new shows (the run on Hulu the day after they on an regular TV).  We love them both.  Got rid of satelite/cable about 2 years ago and have never looked back!

Quoting LongBeachLiz:

We use both. I like variety lol

soymujer
by Gold Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 1:51 PM

We have netflix.  Never tried hulu so don't know which is better.  However, I find that there's hardly anything on netflix these days.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:32 PM

We use Netflix.  You can get free trial memberships to all of them, so check them out and see what you like best.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:34 PM

Don't know. We don't have either of them. We don't really have time for movies and when there is something we want to see we usually just go watch it at the theater. 

Pnukey
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 2:38 PM

We have both, but I like Netflix better.

DaniMommyTo4
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:24 PM

We have Netflix. We've never tried Hulu.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:16 PM

I like both.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)