Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Want more babies.?

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:07 PM
  • 97 Replies
1 mom liked this

I had my first when i was 21 MY second when i was 30 I want more just not within the next 2 years , what age do you all think you would give up the idea...

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Firewoman33
by Silver Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this
For me that is 38. It really depends on the person, though.
SallyB_LMT
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I am done...I had my first at 23, 2nd at 25, 3rd at 28 and last at 30.  Not having any more unless there's an problem with dh's vasectomy.

IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:20 PM

For me it's 35 in general, and only that late if you're not prone to high risk pregnancies.  If you're prone to high risk pregnancies I think 30 since Dr's primarily agree that things get more high risk after that for all women.  For me personally it's next spring, I'll be 33.5, and that's my husbands and I's official cut off for a decision on the matter.

jennj76569
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Thats neat yall have an official cut off that sounds nice maybe thats what me and my husband need to discuss then maybe i wouldnt think about this everday back and forth.... :)

Quoting IQuitCounting:

For me it's 35 in general, and only that late if you're not prone to high risk pregnancies.  If you're prone to high risk pregnancies I think 30 since Dr's primarily agree that things get more high risk after that for all women.  For me personally it's next spring, I'll be 33.5, and that's my husbands and I's official cut off for a decision on the matter.

IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

We went through a phase were it was a huge NO, we only wanted one, but now that he's older, almost five, we're starting to feel like it might be doable.  However we both agreed that if we do try it'll be next year, and if it's a no-go he's getting snipped by July (of next year obviously).  It just set a nice clear line and I don't have to even think about it seriously until new years :)  I recommend it.

Quoting jennj76569:

Thats neat yall have an official cut off that sounds nice maybe thats what me and my husband need to discuss then maybe i wouldnt think about this everday back and forth.... :)

Quoting IQuitCounting:

JasonsMom2007
by Lisa on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I really don't know :(

KendallsMommee
by Chrissy on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:38 PM
I had my first at 32, second and last at 33. I'm 39 and done with a capital D.
ThatGirlShelley
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I had my 1st at 32 and my last at 35. Three is enough for me. I am done.

jennj76569
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Yea my number is 3 just tryna figure out the age..... I have 2 boys have the idea i gta give one last try for a girl...

Quoting ThatGirlShelley:

I had my 1st at 32 and my last at 35. Three is enough for me. I am done.

bunnywzrd
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 7:17 PM

I am done. I had my first at 19 and my second at 23. I don't want anymore.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN