Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM
  • 27 Replies

What do you have planned?

butterfly

by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:59 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Chrissy on Jun. 20, 2013 at 12:02 AM
Shopping, deep cleaning, and buying dd one of those plastic pools.

She has been worrying us about that since Easter...lol
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jun. 20, 2013 at 12:04 AM

My dd has a Lowes Build and Grow Clinic on Saturday morning.  I'll hit Target and Joann's while my SO and dd are there.  We're going to play mini golf afterwards.  On Sunday we have a graduation party to go to.

sdgd21
by Diana on Jun. 20, 2013 at 12:40 AM
Working in the class room. Church.
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 1:51 AM

I wanted to do a picnic on the beach with my Mom and the kids since hubby has to work but there seems to be a Tropical Wave (pre-hurricane storm) so it will probably be rained out  ;  /

Briesmom38
by Silver Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 8:12 AM

My dd is sleeping over my dad's house on Friday, and maybe Saturday, not sure about that yet.  Friday night I need to go grocery shopping, there's not much left in the house, which is ok because I wanted to go thru a bunch of stuff before it went bad.

Saturday morning I'm going to finish cleaning the house, hopefully I'll have started friday night,lol  I have my meeting, and I need to hit a store or two so I can pick up a few things my dd will need for camp, it starts on Monday.  If dd stays at my dad's house it will be date night, we'll probably hit one of the many patio bars around us since it's supposed to be beautiful.

Sunday I have no real plans.  I may end up down at my cousin's house for a bbq.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

LuvHugs429
by Gold Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:35 AM
Friday: hopefully kickball

Saturday: hoping to go see my nephew in his First Soapbox Derby at 9am but my kids have their dance recital at 1p and I HAVE to start getting at least DD ready by 10:30a. We will see and after their recital my SIL is having a 6th Grade Promotion party for her son at 3:30.

I am happy to say my SIL talked me about the party and made sure I was ok with it before just doing it. :D

Sunday: Hubby has his morning Softball game only them we HAVE to go shopping for clothes for our CA trip. I need to find a summer dress for my Nephews Casual wedding but I can't seem to find anything since I'm still big.
SweetMama823
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 9:38 AM
Going to Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio. Its dh&dd's birthday and they chose there. Looking forward to it. Only 3hrs away and dh just got me a '12 Durango love it!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:04 AM
1 mom liked this
Have a great time! :) and happy birthday to both of them. :)

Quoting SweetMama823:

Going to Six Flags Fiesta Texas in San Antonio. Its dh&dd's birthday and they chose there. Looking forward to it. Only 3hrs away and dh just got me a '12 Durango love it!!
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:05 AM
1 mom liked this
We're leaving for vacation Sunday morning. We're going to Myrtle Beach for the week. :)
SweetMama823
by Bronze Member on Jun. 20, 2013 at 10:53 AM
Thank you :)

Quoting KylesMom409:

Have a great time! :) and happy birthday to both of them. :)

Quoting SweetMama823:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)