Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:15 AM
  • 13 Replies

butterfly

by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 12:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:17 AM

hubby had to work so it kinda sucked actually.  Dog came back with some kind of infection that is scabby and causing him to lose hair and i cannot get him to the vet until Wednesday because my roof started leaking on Thursday and apparently it has to do with the A/C after I had a roofer and a plumber come to check it out!  Ugh!  Like I said, it sucked!

jennj76569
by on Jun. 24, 2013 at 1:59 AM

EHHHH ... PLUS SIDE MY TEN YEAR OLDS tournament team won 10 u tournament and he pitched last 4 innings in championship game .... DOWN SIDE MY 7MOS old cried , and fussed THE WHOLE 7 and a half hours minus his 20 minute nap, not to mention we got TORCHED BY THE SUN .

offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 7:22 AM

I had so much fun!!  My friend and I took an Abate course.  She was doing it as a refresher, I was learning how to ride a motorcycle.  What a great class!  I did end up kissing the pavement, but I just jumped back up on the horse and passed the class!!  Now I just need to get my own motorcycle.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I had an awesome weekend.  My dd spent the entire weekend at my dad's, SO and I had a lot of quality time together ;)   SO got home early from work on Saturday so we ended up going out to lunch at one of our favorite local places, it's outside on the water.  We ended up going back out for dinner or should I say a snack and a few cocktails at another place we like that's really close to home and we sat outside.

On Sunday we took the bike out and had a great ride to New Hope, we met up with some friends had lunch walked around for a bit and then headed home.  We even missed the rain!!!

The only bad thing to the weekend is the puppy did more damage to my kitchen floor :(  Needless to say she's in her crate today and I think I was able to secure it pretty well so I doubt she'll be getting out of it.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 24, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Pretty relaxed, we didn't do too much. We went to the movies on Friday~ saw Man of Steel. Did housework and yard work Sat and Sun.

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 10:04 AM

Saturday was good. It was sunny and I got to meet a beautiful newborn baby boy. DH and my boys planted some fruit trees and they got to play in the sprinkler....Then DH and I got to go out with some friends....stayed out way later than anticipated! $2 drinks after 10 WOO HOO

Sunday the weather turned to crap. We were going to go to the movies but decided to have a pj party instead. 

faeryfrog
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:27 AM
Awesome and tiring!

It was the girls dance weekend, so we've had early morning rehearsals and a late night recital. Everyone is exhausted

Stephd710
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Great!  Got my hair cut and colored, laid out in the backyard and got some nice color, went to a friends bbq, then out dancing with my sister.  Laid out again yesterday and cleaned house.  My girls were with their dad all weekend so I pretty much just did what I wanted. 

12yrmama
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 2:03 PM
Still going. My dh has Sunday and Monday off. So weekends are skewed.
SallyB_LMT
by Bronze Member on Jun. 24, 2013 at 5:01 PM

My family went camping and took a friend's 12 year old with us the first night, then they met us for the 2nd night.  It was awesome until it started raining the 2nd night and we got completely soaked to the bone...lol  Then we had to pack up all our wet, soggy gear and drive home in the stinky car.  Oh, and now I have all the camping gear laid out in my garage, it's all over...lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN