Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

EVER FEEL LIKE WHAT IS THE POINT

Posted by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:45 AM
  • 7 Replies

many times I ask myself what is the point of us living.   do not get it for most part when I see people suffering

by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 2:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
R_MAZIBUKO
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:46 AM

SOMETIMES I really strugle when I see rich people vs poor people

JadeTigr7
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 8:57 AM
2 moms liked this

No.  I'm married to my best friend who I've been with for over half my life and we have five amazing children who make my life complete.  

I have a couple of close friends who enrich my life.  I have the family who I was born into and the family I married in to that love me.

I am blessed.  We may not have a ton of money, or a lot in the way of material things, but I don't let that get me down.  God has blessed me with the things that matter.  My husband is doing something he loves, and I get to stay home with my kids and educate which is something I love to do.  

So no.  I feel bad for people who suffer, and we tithe and donate when we can, and I pray for them.  

As for rich vs poor people, I don't see an issue with rich people.  Most of them donate a ton of their money, and I don't think they should be villified for not giving all of their money up when they are the ones earning that money.  

If it was YOU making that money would you give it all up because others are jealous of how much money you make? 

R_MAZIBUKO
by on Jun. 25, 2013 at 9:31 AM
this is what I teach my kids.We go to the offenage every month I see it makes an impact in the way they view money and they tell me that they would like to open a catering place for only the homeless
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jun. 25, 2013 at 11:57 AM
Bump!
Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 12:18 PM

If I didn't believe the Bible, I would totally agree with you.  But my purpose extends beyond the life I live right now.  I have to focus on that.

Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 1:43 PM

I feel like that sometimes especially when you see & hear horrible stories on the news.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jun. 25, 2013 at 4:56 PM
1 mom liked this

I've asked myself that questions too ... what is the point of everything?  I don't know and no one will ever know So I live my life the best I can ... and try to make the best of it.  Some of us get "tested" by life more than others.  Some of us are luckier than others.  Altough, I also don't understand suffering, murder, rape, child abuse, animal abuse, wife beaters etc  

Life gives you lemons, you make lemonade !  I have a 400 gallon truckload of it if you want ! LOL

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)