Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

BLAST FROM THE PAST

Posted by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:28 AM
  • 14 Replies

what do you say to someone whom you were involved with more than a decade ago and suddenly wants to be in you life and you are happily married

by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Andreaaa81
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:42 AM
2 moms liked this
Piss off!
R_MAZIBUKO
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 4:50 AM

sometimes I wish that there could be a voice everytime u are about to make a big mistake to warn you

JadeTigr7
by Bronze Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:01 AM
I'd ignore it. I see an ex every once in awhile when I'm home visiting our families and we catch up and stuff but I wouldn't talk to him on a daily basis.
R_MAZIBUKO
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:18 AM

this guy was one of the big mistake of my life I wish I could erase the time I met him years ago, but it is a lesson to me that I had to go through

Andreaaa81
by on Jun. 26, 2013 at 6:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I think there IS a voice. You just have to listen to it. Usually when I am about to make a big mistake I ignore that voice. That is the problem :)

I never see my exes. NEVER. If my husband found out that I even wanted to SPEAK with my ex he would be angry and hurt and my life would become difficult. Honestly, the only thing that these people could want is bad news. Even if their INTENTIONS are good that is not how things normally work out. Stay away! It is not worth it. 

Quoting R_MAZIBUKO:

sometimes I wish that there could be a voice everytime u are about to make a big mistake to warn you

liss05
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:10 AM
1 mom liked this

I believe you already answered your own question when you said he was a BIG MISTAKE. :) just walk away.

Quoting R_MAZIBUKO:

this guy was one of the big mistake of my life I wish I could erase the time I met him years ago, but it is a lesson to me that I had to go through

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jun. 26, 2013 at 8:50 AM
Stay away
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jun. 26, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Exactly what liss05 said~

You've answered your own question. You are happily married, this other person is a mistake. Tell him you're not interested and stay away.

Quoting liss05:

I believe you already answered your own question when you said he was a BIG MISTAKE. :) just walk away.

Quoting R_MAZIBUKO:

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jun. 26, 2013 at 10:14 AM

it's happened to me ... I told him to piss off

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jun. 26, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I would just ignore him.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN