Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What do you have planned?

butterfly

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM
Replies (11-20):
ashley9603
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:05 PM

Since our inground pool is open,we will probably swim lol....I also plan on helping dd gets things  packed for camp.She goes the 1st-4th.Im excited for her as this is her first time away from home.She is almost 10(its a church camp)so she will be with friends.Other than that,I probably will be hanging out with the kids(twins and dd and dh)cleaning,swimming etc.

Knightquester
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:08 PM

A rare and much looked forward to shopping trip with my mom. holding cloth bag

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 1:16 PM

clean clean clean , tend to the yard & laundry !!   We have friends arriving either late on July 3rd or early on July 4th so we gotta get the house cleaned & prepped. I also have major groceries to do.   

MJP76
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 2:54 PM

Comfest is this weekend. So that. And also going to Club Princeton at least on Friday, possibly on Sat.

also packing for Vacation, we leave next Tues.

storkradio193
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 4:32 PM

Going to a friend's house on Sunday for a bbq.

http://www.cafemom.com/home/storkradio193

paytonleximomma
by Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Hubby will be home Friday night from being away at schooling and I think we have a bonfire for DS's boy scout group.  Saturday hubby works all day so the kids and I are headed to the pool all day and that night I think we are going fishing out at my parents.  Sunday is up in the air yet. Probably going to see hubby's dad for awhile and possibly a movie with some friends of ours (at least that is what I am hoping.)

Marz31
by Silver Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Saturday is DH's birthday, but it's also our neighborhood street festival and the grand opening of our movie theatre that's in our neighborhood (master planned community with full retail section and plenty of housing) so we're going to do a lot of that. DD also has a birthday to go to on Sunday. We're going to try to go to a movie both days with DD and then one without her. The first three days are $2 movies for charity and some fun ones are in there, so it should be a good time, crazy, but fun!

annelauer
by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:15 PM
We will be in Las Vegas. Our daughter is competing for Miss Dance America!
IAMmomtotrips
by Bronze Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 6:17 PM
Taking my middle child for a surprise one on one to Helen, ga.. Spending the night and going tubing!
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jun. 27, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Friday will start early. We'll get up, have breakfast with the kids. DS has a hair appointment at 10:00, I have a physical therapy appointment at 11:00. From there we have to go to Old Navy to get school clothes, Academy for backpacks, shoes and some fishing and crabbing supplies (we are going Saturday). We are going to the mall, a store to let DH pick some clothes out (we have 2 family reunions and 5 weddings coming up from July 2013-June 2014). I also want to go pick up some ribbon then we have a birthday party at Chuck E Cheese to go to. After that we still have to go shopping and drop DD down at my mom's because she doesn't want to come with us Saturday. 

Saturday it's up at 4:30 to get things ready to go crabbing. The place we are going to is about 2 hours away so we have to get a good head start, plus find places to set our lines out. While we are there my husband will throw the cast net out and hopefully get us some shrimp. When we get home we'll boil and eat the crabs. 

Sunday will be a rest day since DH goes back to work Monday. He'll be off for the 4th though, and then it's back to another All Stars weekend next weekend. IDK how we always manage to stay so freakin busy but as you can see, we do. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)