Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Tattoos, Piercings, and Purple Hair

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, so my hair isn't purple any more and I only have 3 tatts and a few piercings but I'm not done with the work of art that is my body.  I definitely want more tattoos and I'm wanting to get snake bit piercings and get my nose pierced again... I'm 32 and don't want to seem like I'm trying to be younger than I am.  I'm just that kind of person.  I enjoy body art, always have.  

Do you all have body art?  Do you proudly display it or is it more hidden?

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Replies (11-20):
esox
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:25 AM
1 mom liked this

My ears are pierced at the top and bottom. I have two tattoos, both on my feet :) Evolution of Legoman because we are always changing and learning from our mistakes, making ourselves better, and the two daffodils which was originally a drawing my bf made for me when he went off to college and I was left behind in high school. The leaves come together to make a little heart in the middle. My mother had made it into a staind glass window for me, and I also have it as a necklace! 

My legofoot looks odd in this picture.. 

CrimsonRadiance
by Heather on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:27 AM
1 mom liked this
I don't have piercings or tattoos.. but my hair is purple. :-) I am 30. I LOVE it, and get a lot of compliments and asked all the time how I do it. LOL!
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:28 AM
1 mom liked this
I had my belly button pierced until I had to have it removed when I was about 4 months along with DS. I have 2 tattoos and definitely want to get one more.
Peechi81
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:29 AM
1 mom liked this
I have 5 tats and I'm planning more. I love them. I love piercings too but I can't have the ones I want with my job.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CaileighsMom608
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I have one tattoo so far but have plans for 4 more when I get the money.  I am 31 I am not trying to be young either just getting comfortable in my skin.  I am not getting married so I dont have to worry about ruining wedding photos.  

My tat is on my left shoulder near my collar bone so it isnt seen in business attire

diaperstodating
by Angel on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:36 AM
2 moms liked this
I am a Baltimore Ravens fan! I've always wanted to (temporarily) dye my hair purple - maybe this year I will!

Quoting CrimsonRadiance:I don't have piercings or tattoos.. but my hair is purple. :-) I am 30. I LOVE it, and get a lot of compliments and asked all the time how I do it. LOL!
ColleenF30
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:44 AM
1 mom liked this

No tats yet. I have my tongue pierced, my labret. Three holes in each ear, and in winter I dye my hair any color of the rainbow I choose.

lanceandhailey
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 4 tattoos, 2 piercings in one ear, 3 in the other, and my tongue pierced. Nothing too crazy IMO. I also used to have my nose and navel pierced. Pretty sure I'm not adding anymore piercings, but maybe another tatt...

(I'm 29)

milkmama36
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:36 PM

You can never be "too old" to be beautiful!

babygirl7161
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Mobile Photo

Belly :) I turn 32 in 2 weeks and I want a tattoo and possibly dermal piercings......
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)