Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Tattoos, Piercings, and Purple Hair

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, so my hair isn't purple any more and I only have 3 tatts and a few piercings but I'm not done with the work of art that is my body.  I definitely want more tattoos and I'm wanting to get snake bit piercings and get my nose pierced again... I'm 32 and don't want to seem like I'm trying to be younger than I am.  I'm just that kind of person.  I enjoy body art, always have.  

Do you all have body art?  Do you proudly display it or is it more hidden?

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Replies (21-30):
PookiePanda
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Tattoos,lots of piecrings and currently I am rocking some BRIGHT orange hair! :D

harajukumoma
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 2:52 PM
2 moms liked this
I love tattoos and love the whole tattoo culture- i started getting tattooed around 16- my tattoos are old I'm so sick of them. The only one I like is my foot tattoo that's a traditional rose with a banner that has my dds name. I have bright red hair so it's not the average hair a mom would have, and piercings- I did all that already in my teens/early 20's... I still have my nose ring hole but can't wear it to work so I always forget to put it in. If it were up to me with all the money and time in the world- I'd have alot more tattoos. My next one I'm planning on nesting dolls, a small one for my baby and bigger one for my 5 y/o dd
rfhsure
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:35 PM
1 mom liked this

yeah I have lots. And no I don't hide it. I'm 21 though, and I live in a pretty liberal area where it's mainstream now to a point. I wouldnt hide it when im older though, I dont see the big deal.

BeachMommy07
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:48 PM
1 mom liked this

I have roses around my left ankle that's all I got. Had my tongue pierced when I was 18 but haven't worn it in years.

marie2409
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:51 PM
1 mom liked this
I have 9 tats. They are hidden, not because I am not proud, but because I value my career (and paycheck that comes with it).
christitaylor
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 3:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh good!  I thought I was the only one :)  I actually have brown, blonde and purple streaks in my hair and I'm 35.  I have 2  tattoos and want one more on my wrist.  I have an eyebrow piercing, got 3 holes in each ear and totally get looks because I'm kinda overweight and a military wife. lol

Stephd710
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 8 tattoos, most are hidden unless I point them out except the ones on my wrists and my foot.  My ears are pierced and my belly button is as well.  Im not a fan of facial piercings so I dont plan on any more piercings, but im always up for a new tattoo!! 

Aydans_Mommy
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 6:03 PM
1 mom liked this
7 piercings (3 in left ear, 2 in right ear, eyebrow and nipple) and 7 tattoos. I'm not done yet :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
alimorgan
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 6:28 PM
1 mom liked this

i love it all I have pink in my hair, I'm 37, tats and piercings and no I don't think I am trying to be younger I am me and I love to express being me:)

lsteph0512
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 6:32 PM
1 mom liked this
I have seven tats, ears pierced seven times, tongue pierced and use to have blue in my hair :) it's fun lol
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)