Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Tattoos, Piercings, and Purple Hair

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, so my hair isn't purple any more and I only have 3 tatts and a few piercings but I'm not done with the work of art that is my body.  I definitely want more tattoos and I'm wanting to get snake bit piercings and get my nose pierced again... I'm 32 and don't want to seem like I'm trying to be younger than I am.  I'm just that kind of person.  I enjoy body art, always have.  

Do you all have body art?  Do you proudly display it or is it more hidden?

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Replies (31-40):
KeimUNCmomof3
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I just turned 33....and I have NO tattoos and do NOT plan on getting ANY...just because I get bored very easily and would probably want to get it removed the next day.    I have had my tongue and navel pierced before.  No piercings in - for 10 years now.

KeimUNCmomof3
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:12 PM
1 mom liked this

OH and I love funky hair.... I had "peek-a-boo" purple put in recently, faded fast and now it's a caramel brown.

kourtneya
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 7:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 2 tattoos, my tongue pierced and my belly pierced. I let it all show. My belly is rare for people to see unless I am swimming. I don't wear revealing clothing. 

snowangel1979
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:14 PM
1 mom liked this
I have two tattoos. One is a rose and one is my ex's name.
I got them when I was 17, I really need to get the name covered and the rose fixed but it just keeps getting put off. (for the past 16 years. LOL) Maybe this summer. :)

I used to have blond,blond hair with purple highlights. I would love to have highlights again but I don't want to go crazy or bleach blond again. I'm kinda the Susie homemaker now.

I also used to have my tongue pierced but it just destroyed my teeth even though I used the plastic bars.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:58 PM
1 mom liked this
i have 16 tats ,4 piercing. 3 kids i,m 36 ..
KRIZZ25
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 8:59 PM
1 mom liked this
i wont purple hair ..
glitterrain
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:05 PM
1 mom liked this

i display everything when i can, i get my tats in a spot where if i have to hide them for work i can, my tongue piercing is great bc that doesnt stop me from getting a job bc its not as visable, i honestly want to get blue highlights in my hair and i want to get my lip pierced now that im out of work, my husband wants to get it done for me!

tholloway_89
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it is a form of expression. I have a few tattoos, and have had tounge. eye brow, lips and ears pierced

Sugar0818
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:14 AM
1 mom liked this

I am 53 years old and I have had my navel pierced for 16 years ( yes it is still pierced) I have both nipples done. They were done 15 years ago and I don't plan on removing them any time soon! I also have 2 tattoos, want some more just money is tight! I have 3 piercings in my left ear and 5 in my right ear! Want more of those, too! Especially the Medusa! It has nothing to do with wanting to stay young. I am who I am and I love what I've done to my body! Oh yeah did I mention that my hair is purple! It's my favorite color!!!  

Marimaru
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:00 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a few tattoos.  I want to show my shoulder one more, but I need to lose more weight so I can wear my halter tops again.  I want to do more with color in my hair, too.  I did blue and teal in high school, and I want to do some teal again.  I live in a place that doesn't mind that kind of thing, and I work from home, so it should be fine.  I had stopped that kind of thing, because I was young in my career and wanted people to take me more seriously.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN