Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Tattoos, Piercings, and Purple Hair

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, so my hair isn't purple any more and I only have 3 tatts and a few piercings but I'm not done with the work of art that is my body.  I definitely want more tattoos and I'm wanting to get snake bit piercings and get my nose pierced again... I'm 32 and don't want to seem like I'm trying to be younger than I am.  I'm just that kind of person.  I enjoy body art, always have.  

Do you all have body art?  Do you proudly display it or is it more hidden?

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Replies (41-50):
copasetic1
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 1:13 AM
1 mom liked this

I believe that people should do what they want. Age has nothing to do with it. You should dress and tat and pierce and dye as fits your lifestyle and desires.

briebaby123
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 7:30 AM
1 mom liked this

Tattoos and hair-dyeing is my addiction!
AND, I don't think it makes anyone appear to want to be younger, OR a bad mom.
I thought I was done with tats...but I want ivy wrapped around my thigh, and I still have 2 more kids to birth and get their feet prints tatted on me!

However...i'd stay away from the nose! LOL I saw an old lady the other day with a nose piercing, and it just looked.....scary. Very, very weird and just....scary

kysmama08
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:28 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 5 tattoos, all with a special meaning and 2 more planned out. 1 will be for my daughter after she is born, I'm 36 weeks!!! I have one on my forearm for my 5 year old dd, one on shoulder, tramp stamp lol, an anklet that goes down my foot and one on my hip bone/stomach. I have my ears pierced, nose, lower lip and belly button which is currently out. I'm 28 years old and I don't think you're ever to old to have done what you want done :)

Kitschy
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:29 AM
1 mom liked this

I have 6 tattoos and I'm 36 years old. I plan to get more.

SanDiegoMomof2
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:03 AM
1 mom liked this
I currently have 4 tattoos but no more piercings. I had three in my bottom lip, my septum and an industrial through the top of my right ear for a while. While I do miss them, my gums are totally wrecked because of the lip piercings. I can't wait to dye my hair again. The last time it was hot pink, time before was dark purple...I let my 4 y/o pick my hair color.
Bribriesmom
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this
I have 9 tattoos, had my nose, lips & ear cartlidge pierced, but I had to remove them for surgery & they closed. 3 of the tattoos are visible, but I will be getting quarter sleeves.
andy80
by Member on Jun. 29, 2013 at 12:58 PM
1 mom liked this

Had 3 holes in each ear and cartildge done in my right ear... let them all close (except one hole in each ear).. *shrug*

Currently have 2 tattoos (lower back and upper right arm)... gonna be getting a piece done on the rest of my back in a few months (very excited)!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
baby development
thea11101981
by on Jun. 29, 2013 at 8:16 PM
1 mom liked this
I have none. No piercing no tatts.. I was raised that it was wrong. I kinda went over their heads and colored my hair red but quickly died it black and now its back to norm. I know it seems redicuulous but that's just how I am now
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jun. 30, 2013 at 1:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I have four tattoos, my ears stretched and my nose pierced.

lizzig
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:03 PM
1 mom liked this
i have tattoos on both my wrists for my children, those are never hidden. the other 3 i have are covered up my clothing, except the one on my ankle is exposed when wearing capris. i have my navel piereced & my tongue (i do have to take that one out at work :o( i have 9 total piercings in my ears. i want one more tattoo just not sure where i want it
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN