Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Tattoos, Piercings, and Purple Hair

Posted by   + Show Post

Ok, so my hair isn't purple any more and I only have 3 tatts and a few piercings but I'm not done with the work of art that is my body.  I definitely want more tattoos and I'm wanting to get snake bit piercings and get my nose pierced again... I'm 32 and don't want to seem like I'm trying to be younger than I am.  I'm just that kind of person.  I enjoy body art, always have.  

Do you all have body art?  Do you proudly display it or is it more hidden?

by on Jun. 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM
Replies (51-58):
PrettyLady80253
by on Jun. 30, 2013 at 2:28 PM
1 mom liked this
I have to tats. Shorts show them,. I have 6 more to get done designed for me so more expensive. Ears pierced don't where em much. Belly ring haven't worn that since my 9yr tried to rip it out as a baby
Fitfamilyof9
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Absolutely gorgeous!

Quoting Kara242:

I have  tattoos combined in to 3 :) I had my nose pierced and dh hated it but I can put it in at any time. My belly button is done too but noone sees it cause I have gained weight. I also have my ears pierced, but never wear ear rings.

I want more tattoos but I just havent had the etra money nor do I really know what I want.

this is my fave tat! my family in flowers :)

Fitfamilyof9
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 5:31 PM

See, that's where I'm at: it's not about trying to be younger than I am, it's about expressing myself and adorning myself as I see fit.

Quoting 12yrmama:

It's my body and I shall decorate it as such. MINE

I have 6 tattoos, mostly smallish ones, but have totally planned out more in my head! I had my ears stretched, thats mostly gone now. I'm bold enough to cut my own hair and every once in awhile I do streaks of color.

I'm 33 and I don't do it to be young, punk, wild or anything. Just as sort of re-claiming myself as an individual, my daily life is my family and my work appearance is of a respected teacher. But I still have interests and personality beyond the surface.

Fitfamilyof9
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 5:39 PM

LOVE this!!  Thank you!

Quoting milkmama36:

You can never be "too old" to be beautiful!

Fitfamilyof9
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 5:41 PM
1 mom liked this

Look at that flat belly!  That looks great  on you!

Quoting babygirl7161:

Mobile Photo

Belly :) I turn 32 in 2 weeks and I want a tattoo and possibly dermal piercings......

mrsrobin
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this
I'mHeavily Tattooed. MyHead, Arms, Legs, Feet, Etc.

Have 3/4" Lobes. UsedToPierceProfessionally And DoSuspension Work. MostPiercings Became aA Pain In My ars
Kara242
by on Jul. 1, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Thank you :) I love it and have gotten so many compliments from the older generations

Quoting Fitfamilyof9:

Absolutely gorgeous!

Quoting Kara242:

I have  tattoos combined in to 3 :) I had my nose pierced and dh hated it but I can put it in at any time. My belly button is done too but noone sees it cause I have gained weight. I also have my ears pierced, but never wear ear rings.

I want more tattoos but I just havent had the etra money nor do I really know what I want.

this is my fave tat! my family in flowers :)

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 1, 2013 at 7:09 PM
1 mom liked this

Nope. I'm not a fan of all that. I had my tongue pierced when I was 18 but when I had my son I took it out. My husband has one small tattoo on his arm that he got before we started dating. I've never even considered getting one. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN