Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

If money wasn't an issue, would you ever consider...

Posted by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:17 PM
  • 122 Replies

If money wasn't an issue, would you ever consider getting some form of cosmetic procedure/cosmetic surgery done? Alot of women that I know would seriously consider getting some form of cosmetic procedure done if it wasn't so expensive. Most of them talk about tummy tucks.

I'm kind of one the fence. LOL...The financial end would be a big factor but I'm also not a big fan of hospitals so I would have a hard time actually committing myself to some sort of surgery/procedure without it being a necessity. 

Would you ever consider having some form of cosmetic procedure done if money were no object? If so, what type of procedure would you consider?

by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mumamy
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:20 PM
5 moms liked this

I would have a few years back but now I wouldnt. I worry about what it tells my daughter about body image and accepting herself.

anotherandree
by Inga on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:26 PM
I think I might consider getting lipo on my stomach or thighs, or a boob job if money wasn't an issue. Otherwise, I'm okay with me. :)
musicNcaffeine
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:31 PM

I would get my teeth fixed, braces and a little whitening. 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:33 PM

No.  I wouldn't.

Knightquester
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Meh' more than likely no.  If I were worried about my "looks" I would get my hair done if that was an issue, go to a gym and hire a great trainer if that was an issue, or get a facial and purchase good cleaning and facial products if that was an issue.

I'm not a fan of surgery or altering what I was given with in life.  I've had far too many surgeries, some that didn't go right and to me what little I've got in my life I don't want to chance destroying or taking advantage of.  Instead I'd probably use the money to find ways to better care for myself, and upkeep it.

quickbooksworm
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:37 PM
No, I'm fine with my body.

Plus I have a scar disorder and don't want to deal with unnecessary surgeries. I worry about the potential for necessary ones lol.
mcknitro
by Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:39 PM
1 mom liked this
No I think a person is crazy to put themselves in surgery unnecesarily.
Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Jun. 28, 2013 at 10:41 PM
Yes, a breast reduction and I would get braces.
Jen4boys06
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:01 PM
I would get a boob job!
Kara242
by on Jun. 28, 2013 at 11:06 PM

If they could take it from my belly and put it in my boobs yes I would!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN