Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Boxers, briefs or boxer briefs

Posted by   + Show Post
So this has really been playing on my mind, my 13 y/o DS had a sleepover in our house last week. They day after my DS told me that his friend made fun of him because he wears briefs and not boxer briefs. It as always been his choice. I have been trying to get DS to wear them since he was 9 and now thought he finally decided. But he turned around and said he didn't care he got bullied over it because he doesn't like the other underpants type and likes to be "snug". I am proud of him that he is so Brave where most teenagers would conform to peer pressure but I am also worried incase he does get bullied in pe. What to do?
by on Jul. 6, 2013 at 4:48 AM
Replies (21-24):
kourtneya
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 5:30 PM

My ds wears boxers because thats what dh wears. I say it's up to them, they have to wear them.

SallyB_LMT
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Just tell him that if they're paying that much attention to his underwear they need to keep their eyes to themselves.  If it was my son I would tell him to ask them why they were looking at his underwear...lol

mjimaging
by Melissa on Aug. 31, 2013 at 8:04 PM
For the most part we let DS decide but he's so young that we give him options an what ever he reaches for is his decision. He really liked boxers but at his age he struggled with them under his clothes. So we got him boxer briefs and he has worn this for the last month. He loves them.
MYBABYANDI
by on Aug. 31, 2013 at 8:33 PM

boxer briefs men shouldnt be peelin drawers down like panties

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN