Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

WHY DO WOMEN HATE ON EACH OTHER

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:28 AM
  • 21 Replies
1 mom liked this

You see a beautiful woman with her make up on and stilletos then you look at her funny.

why is that?

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
R_MAZIBUKO
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 7:41 AM

you see a woman driving a beautiful car and we hate.

why?

TimetoMomUp
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:35 AM

I have never understood this either.  I hate the saying, "She must think she looks cute."  Well so what if she does?  Is it wrong to feel good about yourself? 

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:40 AM
I second this!

Quoting TimetoMomUp:

I have never understood this either.  I hate the saying, "She must think she looks cute."  Well so what if she does?  Is it wrong to feel good about yourself? 

JadeTigr7
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:42 AM

I don't hate, I have to wonder if her feet hurt though.

I just don't have the motivation to wear something that's going to make my feet hurt and my husband dislikes make up so I don't bother with it.

Quoting R_MAZIBUKO:

You see a beautiful woman with her make up on and stilletos then you look at her funny.

why is that?

~Crystal~

Homeschooling Mama to James, Jade, Steven, Willow and Katara
Wifey to Michael since 3-30-05

MJP76
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:46 AM

I don't.

SlightlyPerfect
Merry Giftmas!
Yesterday at 11:08 AM
by Bronze Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:48 AM
1 mom liked this

It's a self-esteem issue. Too many people judge others on superficial qualities and not on character and merit.

slightlyperfect

Shari1706
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:04 PM
Probably jealous! Who isn't of a woman sexier than ourselves. Especially when our man is looking at them or have pics and messages from them!
MySweetRemix
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:26 PM
1 mom liked this

women are competitive and jealous by nature.  for me it depends if she's strutting around like she owns the world or like she's the only beautiful person around.  it's necessary to have self confidence, just don't take someone else's away while you're at it.  you can be confident without being a bitch about it.

.Peaches.
by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 12:46 PM

That's a generalized statement, not everyone does that.

We all have insecure moments though, nobody's perfect.

Also, that is subjective to perception- someone can perceive someone else as 'hating' on them, when it may not even be that. It may be they genuinely don't like the person or whatever. Some people just like to think others are jealous of them, when, in reality, there's really nothing to be jealous of.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 4:06 PM

I don't hate on anyone driving a nice car. As for the woman wearing stilettos, I'm looking at her funny because I'm thinking "how the hell is she not busting her ass"? I'm certainly not jealous of anyone. I don't want what anyone has and if I do I have plans of getting it. 

I'm not above telling people that I admire them or their belongings, but not in a kiss ass or jealous way. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN