Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Milana Bra for those who are plus sized

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 3:08 AM
  • 5 Replies
Hello ladies, I have a quick question. Have any of you who are in the plus size range tried the Milana Bra and if so how do you feel about it? I am in the plus size category myself and I purchased the Genie Bra and was very disappointed. When I tried it on at home because I could not try it on at the store due to having my kids with me, it felt like I was putting on a pair of nylon stockings. I know Walmart now carries the Milana Bra but I am hesitant to purchase it because I worry it is going to be another Genie Bra episode. I went to Layne Bryant and they measured me in the size f's-g's area in the 40's. I have worn the same bra for a little over a year and I am in search of a new and reliable one.
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 3:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
Brwniz74
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Well, I buy my bras from Avon, and I love them. I was a 44hhh back in 2006 but had a reduction and i am a 42dd now. I am still huge and i hate it. But there is another bra at walmart like the geni bra and it is better. it is with the as seen on tv stuff. i bought an 2xl and it fit perfect. i wear it all the time and it is so comfortable.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 15, 2013 at 1:04 AM
Sorry I haven't
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 15, 2013 at 7:00 AM
Bump!
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 17, 2013 at 9:37 AM

I haven't ~ bump.

timefor2
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Never heard of it....bump!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)