Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Happy Friday!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:13 AM
  • 14 Replies

What's going on today?

TGIF

by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 12, 2013 at 9:15 AM

My dd and I are going to go see Despicable Me 2 and then we're going to kohl's afterwards to use my 30% off coupon.

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:40 AM

Going to visit family while we're here (in VA). It's rainy right now so we might go to the movies later on. I think we're going to see The Lone Ranger. Didn't here very many good reviews from news and movie reviewers but have spoken to a few people who saw it and really liked it.

3lilpunk1ns
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:54 AM

Quoting mumsy2three:

Going to visit family while we're here (in VA). It's rainy right now so we might go to the movies later on. I think we're going to see The Lone Ranger. Didn't here very many good reviews from news and movie reviewers but have spoken to a few people who saw it and really liked it.

What part of VA are you visiting?  

3lilpunk1ns
by on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:56 AM

Rainy here. I may dress my kids up in black and white and go to Chic Fil A for free dinner and then go to a movie.  We have a $1.50 movie theater that plays fairly recent new movies...Epic is playing tonight.  

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 12, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Va Beach

Quoting 3lilpunk1ns:

Quoting mumsy2three:

What part of VA are you visiting?  

Marz31
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:11 AM

Work, that's about it.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 12, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I am going bring my sister's 3 kids back home, going pick up my other sister's daughter to come spend the night. Then I have to drive to another town to see if the pharmacy has my son's meds over there (stupid CVS/Caremark prescription plan). Then I have to pay my water bill in person because the outdated place doesn't accept cards and I don't have checks. Then I have to go shopping before my 1:30 physical therapy appointment. Then I have to hang around waiting for my dad to get off of work so I can go bring him to the hospital to see my mom. 

It'll be a long day. 

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:18 PM
Have fun

Quoting lalasmama2007:

My dd and I are going to go see Despicable Me 2 and then we're going to kohl's afterwards to use my 30% off coupon.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:20 PM
I wish ours was that cheap.

Quoting 3lilpunk1ns:

Rainy here. I may dress my kids up in black and white and go to Chic Fil A for free dinner and then go to a movie.  We have a $1.50 movie theater that plays fairly recent new movies...Epic is playing tonight.  

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 12, 2013 at 12:21 PM
It does sound like a long day.

Quoting countrymomma81:

I am going bring my sister's 3 kids back home, going pick up my other sister's daughter to come spend the night. Then I have to drive to another town to see if the pharmacy has my son's meds over there (stupid CVS/Caremark prescription plan). Then I have to pay my water bill in person because the outdated place doesn't accept cards and I don't have checks. Then I have to go shopping before my 1:30 physical therapy appointment. Then I have to hang around waiting for my dad to get off of work so I can go bring him to the hospital to see my mom. 

It'll be a long day. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN