Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

going through a divorice

Posted by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:24 AM
  • 15 Replies

Having a hard time dealing with the divorice my husband wants because he keeps sending mixed signals and playing mind games. Very flustrated. Even though i love him alot i dont want to keep playing games so i am trying to let him move on and he wont stop trying to talk to me all the time. i know we have a daughter together but we have agreed and made all arangeements that we really don't need to talk all the time. Then when i bring stuff up that i find out about him that hurts me or pisses me off i am the bad guy.

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 7:22 AM

If he is playing these games, don't take the bait.  Only talk to him if it involves your daughter.  When the conversation starts to drift, end it.  You need to just let go. Don't bring up anything, to him, that you find out. That's just setting yourself up. 

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 13, 2013 at 8:25 AM
Perfect advice. Hugs!

Quoting offrdngal:

If he is playing these games, don't take the bait.  Only talk to him if it involves your daughter.  When the conversation starts to drift, end it.  You need to just let go. Don't bring up anything, to him, that you find out. That's just setting yourself up. 

diaperstodating
by Angel on Jul. 13, 2013 at 12:36 PM
1 mom liked this

hugs

Crissy2424
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:18 PM

You said he asked for the divorce. I don't know what led up to it, but just take it one day at a time. Keep busy with things to keep your mind off of it as much as you can. *hugs*

nurse1997
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Play hard to get let him get a taste of what its like to be apart for good keep your feelings locked up inside until you know where he stands stay strong !

godsgirl26
Finally home with my family and im loving it. Until i have to get ready to go back to my mom's to take care of her im ENJOYING myself ♥
Yesterday at 12:18 PM
by ♥Charmaine♥ on Jul. 13, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Quoting diaperstodating:

hugs

era75atl
by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 4:31 PM
I know how you feel my ex does the same things. I decided that I needed to move away to make things better for everyone involved. It hasn't changed the way he behaves but it made it easier for me. I know that may not be Ann option for everyone.

Era mom to Auttie 18, Mired 12, BJ 4, #4 due 01/15/13

SallyB_LMT
by Bronze Member on Jul. 13, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I'm sorry you're going through this.  Divorce sucks on many different levels.

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 14, 2013 at 12:50 AM
This is great advice

Quoting KylesMom409:

Perfect advice. Hugs!

Quoting offrdngal:

Snuggle1980
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 11:54 AM
How long have You been apart?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)