Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

going through a divorice

Posted by   + Show Post

Having a hard time dealing with the divorice my husband wants because he keeps sending mixed signals and playing mind games. Very flustrated. Even though i love him alot i dont want to keep playing games so i am trying to let him move on and he wont stop trying to talk to me all the time. i know we have a daughter together but we have agreed and made all arangeements that we really don't need to talk all the time. Then when i bring stuff up that i find out about him that hurts me or pisses me off i am the bad guy.

by on Jul. 13, 2013 at 1:24 AM
Replies (11-15):
ablanke
by on Jul. 14, 2013 at 4:49 PM

3 wks.  but my ex doesnt want to try. in some ways he has already moved on with someone else. he claims that he had feelings for the both of us. with the other girl there really isnt a fuure becasue he cant have anymore kids and doesnt want to get married adn she does. and with me there isnt much of a future because of all the trouble with my sons behavior and how bad my depression was. My ex feels he is missing something since i was only the 2 woman he has ever been with. in some ways i tell him he is going thru his midlife crisis since he will be turning 40 next month

momof2ex1
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 2:02 AM
1 mom liked this
My ex did this to me. For a year. And finally I just had enough. And then add in him meeting someone that was willing to fight tooth and nail for him. I just had to let her have him. The stress alone was not worth it. Once you cut the ties, except for your daughter, you will be able to move on.

Have you guys considered therapy? Maybe you both aren't ready yet. But don't let him keep dragging you back because take it from me, it burns in the end. And it can cause even more bitterness. Either end it and agree to be co-parents or do what needs to be done to fix it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Grumpylilpixy
by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 4:21 AM

Sorry mama, this. ((((((((((hugs))))))))))))

Quoting KylesMom409:

Perfect advice. Hugs!

Quoting offrdngal:

If he is playing these games, don't take the bait.  Only talk to him if it involves your daughter.  When the conversation starts to drift, end it.  You need to just let go. Don't bring up anything, to him, that you find out. That's just setting yourself up. 

I am a friend, a wife,a daughter but the best title I have by far is Mother .

ablanke
by on Aug. 10, 2013 at 8:41 AM

so i have completely took my soon to be exhusband off of facebook contact list. feel sad about it but its what had to be done. and all his family members too. the thing that hurts most is he has moved without me and already has a girlfriend

momtomy7kids
by Michelle on Aug. 10, 2013 at 10:02 AM

Hugs

Michelle
Mom to 8
Emily, Jordan, Sara, Jason, Aiden, Chloe, Nick and Cody 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)