Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:41 AM
  • 18 Replies

floating in pool

by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 8:41 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:24 AM
It was ok my dh built me crafting shelves.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:32 AM

My weekend was okay.  We didn't go swimming on Saturday due to the weather and my nephew getting sick.  My parents did come over and my Mom taught me how to use my sewing machine and we made a dress for my dd.  Yesterday was a disaster.  The past two Sundays have been bad.  

lalasmama2007
    by Ticia on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:33 AM

That's cool!

Quoting kyledavidsmom:

It was ok my dh built me crafting shelves.

mumsy2three
    by Shauna on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:45 AM

It was bittersweet, we got to spend lots of time with family while on vacation but had to come home yesterday. It's always sad to have to say good bye til next time.

Briesmom38
    by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:45 AM
    1 mom liked this

It was nice.  My dd and I were at the beach pretty much all day on Saturday, she met some new friends.  Sunday after cleaning the house and doing a few loads of laundry, we went over my dad's house to bring him a few things that were still at my house from the move, my SO fixed an electrical outlet while we were there and then we all went out for an early dinner.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

lalasmama2007
    by Ticia on Jul. 15, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Sounds like a good weekend!

Quoting Briesmom38:

It was nice.  My dd and I were at the beach pretty much all day on Saturday, she met some new friends.  Sunday after cleaning the house and doing a few loads of laundry, we went over my dad's house to bring him a few things that were still at my house from the move, my SO fixed an electrical outlet while we were there and then we all went out for an early dinner.

HaleysMom10
    by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:25 AM
    1 mom liked this
    My weekend was good. Dd and I helped at my parents new place Saturday. Yesterday we bought dd few clothes. Then I took a nap!
    Raeann11
    by Silver Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Very long, I babysit and the lady did not tell me her oldest was exposed to lice. Well guess what. Friday I found out all three of my girls had lice. So we had a lot of washing hair, washing everything, vacuuming, massive cleaning to do. To make sure we got rid of them. So it was not a fun weekend. I was suppose to have a craft show on Sunday but this was more important and even though it says 24 hours later. I wanted to be on the safe side and stay away from everyone. but man with all the cleaning and washing and that. That took up our weekend.

Jinxed8
    by Gold Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:48 AM

It was hit and miss ... it was really hot so we were in the pool a lot !  Hits ; my mom took DD saturday afternoon and ended up keeping her overnight, DH and I had an awesome night and much needed alone time, we also went for a late night drink at my neighbour's, thing we could not have done if DD would have been home.  Miss ; it was incredibly hot so we were in a lazy mood, I got a cold and wasn't feeling the greatest.

kitcal78
    by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Hmmm......well it was nice.  I need a break from my little one to get my hair done and a nice pedicure.

Add your quick reply below:
    You must be a member to reply to this post.
    Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
    Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)