Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Oh by the way hun, I'm going out tonight. Jerk!!!!! *ETA*

Posted by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:18 PM
  • 9 Replies

angry

OK, OK. I shouldn't be mad, BUT I AM!!!

SO just called and said that he's going out tonight because he didn't get to this weekend like he wanted to. Um, you got out of the house ALONE to go and do whatever you wanted until 2:38am Saturday!!! (WHICH FOR A SATURDAY NIGHT IS NOT UNUSUAL .. HE DOES THIS 2-3 TIMES A MONTH) (Only reason I know that is because for some crazy reason my body wakes to every dust bunny fart while he's gone.)

I wanted to go out Friday night, I couldn't because he got home way late (BECAUSE HE WAS WORKING) and I didn't want to get a babysitter since DD was on her first day of antibiotics. (Sinus issues because of her allergies.) He wanted me to go out with him Saturday night, I didn't care for his plans so I didn't bother asking my Mom to watch her. (Rarely does he want to do something out of his norm.) HE LOVES GOING TO A LOCAL BAR THAT IS "FAMOUS" FOR KAROAKE EVERY NIGHT AND I DON'T CARE FOR IT. ONE FOR THE SINGING AND TWO FOR THE DRAMA THAT IS THERE. HE LOVES GOING BECAUSE HE LOVES TO SING AND HE HAS MADE MANY ACTUALLY DESCENT PEOPLE THERE.

Tonight he's going out with his "sisters" to who knows where. They're 18 & 19, college bound/college student still living at home, so they can't roll in late or all three of them will lose their asses. Kicker, he gave me his portion of the car insurance with a tiny bit extra to go towards the $80 he owes me for paying one of his bill last week (THIS WAS A BILL THAT HE THOUGHT THAT HE HAD ANOTHER FEW WEEKS TO PAY) and he has me holding some money for another bill he has later this week (HERE HE IS ACTUALLY BEING RESPONSIBLE BECAUSE HE WOULD SPEND IT ON EXTRAS FOR BREAKFAST/LUNCH/SNACKS WHILE AT WORK). But he's going out tonight .. and guess who he's going to ask to borrow money from? ME!! Which isn't happening. (HE VERY RARELY BORROWS MONEY FROM ME, BUT GO FIGURE WHEN HE DOES IT'S WHEN I HAVE A FEW BILLS DUE AT THE SAME TIME.) I have bills that I'm making minimum payments on (sometimes nearly a week late) on top trying to save money. (Hence why I don't go out as much as he does.)

Why does he have to be such a douche when it comes to being responsible?!?!?!

going crazy

THANK YOU TO THE FEW LADIES THAT WERE SUPPORTIVE AND UNDERSTANDING. I RESPONDED TO A FEW OTHER LADIES YESTERDAY AND WAS ABOUT TO RESPOND TO ANOTHER TODAY AND DECIDED NOT TO. AS I MENTIONED TO ONE LADY, HE IS THE YING TO MY YANG. THERE ARE A FEW THINGS THAT HE DOES/SAYS THAT REALLY TICK ME OFF, BUT TO SAY THAT HE IS NOT A MAN BECAUSE OF IT IS DUMB. HE COULD BE DOING/NOT DOING SO MUCH MORE THAT WOULD NOT MAKE HIM A MAN!! I HAVE READ AND SEEN COUNTLESS THINGS THAT OTHER SO CALLED MEN ARE DOING/NOT DOING TO/WITH THEIR SO/WIFE AND CHILDREN THAT MAKE MY HEAD SPIN. I AM THANKFUL TO HAVE MY SO .. EVEN IF HE CAN BE IMMATURE AND THOUGHTLESS AT TIMES.

HE DID GO OUT LAST NIGHT .. AFTER WE HAD FAMILY TIME AND DD WAS FAST ASLEEP. HE CALLED A FEW TIMES TO SEE HOW WE WERE DOING (I'VE BEEN DEALING WITH LOWER BACK ISSUES AND DD HAS BEEN DEALING WITH HER ALLERGIES) AND SO ON. HE WAS HOME AT A DESCENT HOUR AND DIDN'T SPEND MORE THAN $30 BETWEEN THE THREE OF THEM. TONIGHT WE'RE HAVING A FAMILY MOVIE NIGHT AND MAKING SOMETHING YUMMY FOR DINNER THAT HE HAS PLANNED.

(OH AND TO ADD ... HE WORKS ANY WHERE FROM 10 TO 12 HOUR DAYS SIX DAYS A WEEK OUTSIDE ... SO I CUT HIM SOME SLACK WHEN IT COMES TO GOING OUT ON THE WEEKENDS.)

CafeMom Tickers

by on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:18 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Well, don't give him the money.  Sounds to me like you have a boy on your hands, not a man.

lovinmyboys...
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:25 PM
You are with him, why?
Garnet_Iris11
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:26 PM

Yup, some times he can be. Thankfully, it's not a 24/7 thing.

Quoting IQuitCounting:

Well, don't give him the money.  Sounds to me like you have a boy on your hands, not a man.

Garnet_Iris11
by Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:29 PM

When he's not being a jerk he's the ying to my yang. He's an amazing person and has gotten me to break out of my tight ass shell these last three and a half years. There are very few things that tick me off about him - these being the only things basically.

Quoting lovinmyboys...:

You are with him, why?

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 5:46 PM

I couldn't deal with that but to each their own. But DH and I don't go out without each other. We just don't have as much fun without one another. 

BuckeyezRule
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

((((Hugs)))) sometimes just venting helps. :)

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:27 PM
1 mom liked this

Hugs!

Dabberdoo
by Bronze Member on Jul. 15, 2013 at 10:57 PM
Please do not marry and procreate with this "man".
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 15, 2013 at 11:13 PM
2 moms liked this
Definitely! That's what we're here for. :)

Quoting BuckeyezRule:

((((Hugs)))) sometimes just venting helps. :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)