Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How I'm Losing Weight

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:31 AM
  • 6 Replies
1 mom liked this
I've lost 46 pounds in the last year, 30 of which has been since the second week of April when I started this eating plan. Its a very healthy, low glycemic, eating plan that's good for anyone, including those who don't need to lose weight. I just wanted to share with you all. This isn't a "diet". Its a long term lifestyle change. I eat most of the same foods, I just prepare them differently plus I've added some new foods that are really good. My husband even likes them.

http://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2013/07/15/5-reasons-why-trim-healthy-mama-could-be-the-last-diet-book-you-ever-buy/

This blog also has a book review plus recipes. This lady helps run the Facebook group for the eating plan.

http://www.gwens-nest.com
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:31 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Dabberdoo
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:32 AM
I'm sorry. I'm mobile and can't make them clicky right now.
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:36 PM
Pukalani79
by Ivy on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:15 PM

I'll have to look more into it.  Thanks!

Dabberdoo
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I have nothing to gain from sharing this.  Its just working so well for me I want everyone to know about it.  For the first time, I feel like I really can get healthy.  I'm at my lowest weight in over 11 years.  I have a ways to go but I feel confident I'll get there.  I'm going to have my thyroid levels checked soon and see if its helped my thyroid at all.

LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jul. 18, 2013 at 6:58 PM

Good post! Thanks for sharing.

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jul. 18, 2013 at 11:29 PM
Thanks for sharing!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)