Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone else have a cricut machine?

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:23 PM
  • 20 Replies
Hi

So over the weekend, my hubby and our kids got me a cricut expression 2. I've been watch them on eBay and was gonna bid on a used one. But hubby wanna to get me a new one so I'd have warranty and my dd saw online they were on sale...

Can't wait to meet some cool cartridge!!!

:)
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 10:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mchll_mrchnt
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Hello!! I have a Cricut and love it. I don't have the expressions. I have the small one. Are you a scrapbooker, cardmaker or crafter?
lalasmama2007
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:31 AM

I don't have one, but have fun with it!

Pukalani79
by Ivy on Jul. 17, 2013 at 12:56 AM

I have one, but havent' used it in years :(

Musicknot07
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 7:47 AM

Hi,

I do a little bit of everything, but before by hand or printer. So really excited to get things done faster. 

juggling

Quoting mchll_mrchnt:

Hello!! I have a Cricut and love it. I don't have the expressions. I have the small one. Are you a scrapbooker, cardmaker or crafter?

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:06 AM
I don't have one and to tell you the truth, I don't know what it is. LOL
bec94
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:14 AM
You will love it! Research the carts before you buy. I google pics for weeks before deciding which ones I like. I highly recommend create a critter or create a critter 2. You will always find a reason to use that cart.

Cricut craft room ( free online) is another awesome tool. Design on the computer, try out colors and size before you cut. Wastes less paper. Plus every now and then they will have digital carts you can use for a week or so. Great way to try out carts before you buy.

Google YouTube videos how to's. you will learn tons!

I'll post a few pics
bec94
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:17 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

This is one of my favorites. Baby steps cart. Chalking or inking the edges can make each cut unique.
bec94
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Create a critter 2 swing card. The bear was supposed to be holding a heart. Thanks to craft room I was able to change it to a gift box instead. The bow was also an ad on, not included in the regular cut.
bec94
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:24 AM

Mobile Photo

Last one. I think this cupcake was an accessory on create a critter 2. Each cart has many more possibilities that pics don't show. I got the layout from Pinterest.
bec94
by Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 8:29 AM
Oh and get good card stock ( like the bazil card stock michaels has in open trays) it cuts better. Regular paper will usually tear.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)