Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for the weekend?

Posted by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:46 PM
  • 38 Replies

What do you have planned?

at the beach

by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:46 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
OliviaW.
by Bronze Member on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:51 PM
Not really. Dh is on call so we have to stay around here but I have a apricot tree that's producing like mad so I'll be playing with fruit.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:05 AM

DH's neice has a birthday party. Other than that DH plans to work all weekend to make up some of the hours he lost yesterday and today (he was home sick with a horrible stomach virus). We'll do some deep cleaning when he gets back. We only have two weekends left to get things together before our exchange student arrives. 

crazieTXmom3
by on Jul. 18, 2013 at 12:50 AM
1 mom liked this

Dropping the kids off at the parents house and then packing for our St. Thomas vacation. Cannot wait until Monday!!!

at the beach

MixedCooke
by Silver Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 1:01 AM

SOOOOOOOOO sick of the rain!  Its probably going to be rainy all weekend, so I guess movie time with the family and I am not sure what else. 

unsuspected
by Bronze Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 1:32 AM
I've claimed Saturday as mine. Hubby has been working out of town for two weeks, I haven't gone anywhere without all the kids in that time. Saturday I'm driving off and not coming back until I'm sane. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

I might chicken out and do a Family Beach Day instead. Ugh, we need family together time too. Idk.
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 7:46 AM

Saturday I am heading down to AC with my SO, we are going to see Alice Cooper at the House of Blues.  We figure will head down early, walk the boardwalk - hit up Margaritaville! :)  My dd will be at my dad's house spending the night!

Sunday, we don't really have any plans.  Most likely we'll head over to my dad's to help him do some things around his new house.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:00 AM
1 mom liked this

Have a great time on your vacation!

Quoting crazieTXmom3:

Dropping the kids off at the parents house and then packing for our St. Thomas vacation. Cannot wait until Monday!!!

at the beach

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:02 AM

Have fun!  I didn't know that Alice is playing in AC!

Quoting Briesmom38:

Saturday I am heading down to AC with my SO, we are going to see Alice Cooper at the House of Blues.  We figure will head down early, walk the boardwalk - hit up Margaritaville! :)  My dd will be at my dad's house spending the night!

Sunday, we don't really have any plans.  Most likely we'll head over to my dad's to help him do some things around his new house.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:03 AM

I'd go for the alone time!  I know I sure could use some!  lol.  Have fun whatever you do!

Quoting unsuspected:

I've claimed Saturday as mine. Hubby has been working out of town for two weeks, I haven't gone anywhere without all the kids in that time. Saturday I'm driving off and not coming back until I'm sane. I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

I might chicken out and do a Family Beach Day instead. Ugh, we need family together time too. Idk.

kdgord
by Member on Jul. 18, 2013 at 9:04 AM
Saturday if all goes as planned we will be getting our house re-shingled during the day. Saturday evening we will be heading down to the free Christian music festival that is going on all weekend to see Audio Adrenaline. Sunday we will be going back down to the festival. We are going to try to get down there earlier in the day to hear Brian "Head" Welch speak and then we will for sure be there later in the day to hear his band Love and Death perform.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN