Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I want another baby UPDATE

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:56 PM
  • 10 Replies

I want another baby and be pregnant by the end of this year, my husband wants us to wait til the end of next year. That will put the kids about 4 years apart and I don't want that. I will have finished school by December 2014 and I don't want to have to put a newborn in daycare because after I finish school I plan on going back to work. Does this seem logical? My dh doesn't want to have a baby in the house were in because he thinks it's to small, it's not 2 bedroom and full basement. The baby won't have his/her own room but at up intil 3 months old the baby would be in our room anyway so I don't see the problem. I know I need to talk with him again kind of just wanted to vent and see what you ladies think...

Another thing.. I'm 27 and I'm adamant about having another child before I'm 30 and my dh will be 40 next month, he's already mention about how hard it is being a 40 year old father so I'm thinking this may be apart of it.

Thanks

I talked with my dh this morning and he see's my point and we are planning to have another child toward the end of the year! I'm SO excited.
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 8:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
EmilyG10
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Bump

EmilyG10
by on Jul. 22, 2013 at 9:48 PM

Bump

e-doolittle
by Kelly on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:54 AM
Hugs! I can see your points
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:28 PM
I hope everything works out for you with the right timing. Hugs!
VintageWife
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 1:30 PM
I'd say now too. I'm 32 and dh is 40 and I'm preg with our 4th.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
harajukumoma
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 4:07 PM
1 mom liked this
My dds are 4 1/2 yrs apart! I wish I didnt wait so long but I was in school. They are 10 1/2 mos and 5. I just wish so bad they were closer in age cuz I feel they'd be closer as kids. I mean when they grow up they probably will be. But ya I see your point! Do it now!
mchll_mrchnt
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:28 PM
I am kind of in the same Boat. My bf and I have a 5 yr old and I want another one. I keep telling him I need to get my iud taken out but he wants to wait. I am 9 yrs older than my sis and I didn't want kids that far apart.

Quoting EmilyG10:

I want another baby and be pregnant by the end of this year, my husband wants us to wait til the end of next year. That will put the kids about 4 years apart and I don't want that. I will have finished school by December 2014 and I don't want to have to put a newborn in daycare because after I finish school I plan on going back to work. Does this seem logical? My dh doesn't want to have a baby in the house were in because he thinks it's to small, it's not 2 bedroom and full basement. The baby won't have his/her own room but at up intil 3 months old the baby would be in our room anyway so I don't see the problem. I know I need to talk with him again kind of just wanted to vent and see what you ladies think...

Another thing.. I'm 27 and I'm adamant about having another child before I'm 30 and my dh will be 40 next month, he's already mention about how hard it is being a 40 year old father so I'm thinking this may be apart of it.

Thanks

.Peaches.
by on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:40 PM

I had the same plan- done by the time I'm 30 (I'm 28 now). With the way my life worked out, it doesn't look like that's gonna happen, because I won't be done with school for at least another year and half, and want to work to build up some savings and move into a bigger house. So, logically, we're probably looking at 3-4 years, which will put my youngest at 8, 9 years old. Now THAT'S a huge gap, especially when my oldest and middle are 16 months apart, my middle and youngest are 2 years apart.

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I'll give you a bump because I'm done with the baby stage and couldn't imagine having another one. 

Good luck with your decisions. 

eightsnotenough
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:32 PM

i'm glad it all worked out for you! Best wishes at ttc!

Happy wife to David,mommy to 3 teenage boys, 3 toddler girls,expecting twin boys in Nov. 2013!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN