Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Are you at or near your ideal weight?

Posted by   + Show Post

Are you at or near your ideal weight? 

by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM
Replies (61-65):
CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:05 AM

Heck no,it's a long story and it's been a long road for me,I am down 29 pounds but I need to loose more.

AlleyCat08
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:41 AM
No. Working on being where I want to be.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Reankanesmom
by Member on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:48 AM

I am a work in progress my goal weight or ideal weight is 130 lbs which is still for my height and frame more than it should be. I am currently at 183 that is after losing 87 lbs so its a long road but deff a much needed one.

3MusketeerMama
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Noooooo. But I am only 6 months post partum and 36 years old, so I am not too hard on myself. I would be happy with a ten pound weight loss but I am in no rush. It took me a year to lose most of the weight last pregnancy and I eat pretty healthy so that is what counts. I am very careful about what I say or project about body image around my kids. My daughter is only two but that's old enough to sow seeds for body conciousness that can affect her whole life. I want my girls to grow up without counting calories or obsessing about what the scale says. As long as they embrace eating healthy food and excercising, I will be a happy mama.  :)

CafeMom Tickers
smalltownmom03
by on Aug. 3, 2013 at 1:54 AM
I need to loose 40lbs but dh wont stop bringing me Dr. Pepper. It is my one major weakness.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)