• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone else suffer from this? Piog

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM
  • 5 Replies
Bacne

It's acne on your back. I know some people get it pretty bad as teens and young 20's, but I'm 37 1/2 and still have it a lot. Sometimes it is very painful.

How did or do you get rid of it?
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
HappyGirl77
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 2:53 PM

I would go see a dermitologist. My dad had it and I remember him taking some medicine for it.  And what does Piog stand for?

IQuitCounting
by on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:00 PM

A body wash with tea tree oil in it was what I used when I was a teen.  Oddly enough that was the only acne I got as a teen.  And it wasn't super bad for me.  I hear that adult acne is different though so I would see a dermatologist about it personally.  If you can't do that, I would research adult acne specifically.

Oh, and it could be a diet thing, allergies to wheat can often cause acne.

Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Quoting HappyGirl77:

I would go see a dermitologist. My dad had it and I remember him taking some medicine for it.  And what does Piog stand for?

Piog- posted in other group.

And thank you, I will look into that.
Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Jul. 24, 2013 at 3:23 PM
Quoting IQuitCounting:

A body wash with tea tree oil in it was what I used when I was a teen.  Oddly enough that was the only acne I got as a teen.  And it wasn't super bad for me.  I hear that adult acne is different though so I would see a dermatologist about it personally.  If you can't do that, I would research adult acne specifically.

Oh, and it could be a diet thing, allergies to wheat can often cause acne.

I will look up tea tree oil body wash.
My sister and I had opposite problems. She had face acne and I had back acne as teens. I preferred the back as nobody really saw it.
LivinDeadGurl
by Maranda on Jul. 25, 2013 at 8:10 PM

I just started having issues with it and I am 31. I use a body wash that is formulated for body acne and it helps a lot.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)