Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Have you started back to school shopping yet.

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:06 PM
  • 63 Replies
1 mom liked this
I got a lot of clothes at Gordmans. Their clearnce was 50% off lowest price. So I got all 4 kids 5 outfits plus socks for $95. I got them each 2 pairs of shoes it was but one get one free. I got 2 backpacks still need 2. And still need binders, lunch bags, and some supplies.
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommyneedssleep
by Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:10 PM
School supplies yes for my youngest. School clothes yes for my oldest lol! My youngest is in 3rd grade and my mom actually got all of his supplies this year ( best mom ever )! I will take him to get clothes about a week before school starts because he is one to ask to wear them early and he isn't nice on clothes lol.
My oldest Is in high school so I have given her the cc to get clothes and will get her supplies once the classes she has tells us what she needs!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
12yrmama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:54 PM

Nope. Nada.

I hope to go this weekend.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 25, 2013 at 12:56 PM

I haven't bought a lot of clothes yet, but I'm almost done with the actual supplies.  

eightsnotenough
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I still have school books to buy for my eldest. But, I already started school last week with my 3 yo and my 5 yo... We homeschool. We buy clothes throughout the year as needed but right now all the kids are doing pretty good on their clothing.   

Happy wife to David,mommy to 3 teenage boys, 3 toddler girls,expecting twin boys in Nov. 2013!!!

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:02 PM
No but I have to start ASAP! LOL
letstalk747
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:06 PM

wowwwwwwwwwww , you did good , im half way done

cindilou13
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:22 PM

We'll get supplies this weekend...school starts Aug. 7th at one district and Aug 12th at the other in our county, so I'd prefer to beat the rush closer to start time.  We need shoes for DD and a new backpack and lunch bag for DS as his from last year is falling apart, but DD's is ok for another year.   No clothes here...not getting them new ones just to go back to school...they might need some new jeans in the fall as both are taller than last year but their shorts, shirts, and dresses (well for DD only LOL) are fine for now...weather here won't cool down till at least mid-September. 

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2013 at 2:54 PM

I just went through the kids clothes and between hand me downs, end of season sales and stuff they barely wore but still fits we have plenty!...My middle son needs a pair or 2 of jeans and I will get them each a few new shirts just because. So pretty much socks and undies and I am done w/ clothes. They already got  new shoes and I have a few supplies so far.

mchll_mrchnt
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:19 PM
Not yet. I just went back to work and will be using my employee discount on top of sale prices. :-)
mchll_mrchnt
by on Jul. 25, 2013 at 3:30 PM
Not yet. I just went back to work and will be using my employee discount on top of sale prices. :-)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN