Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Do you love wine? How often do you drink it?

Posted by   + Show Post

It's funny that since my friends and I turned 30 (a while ago for me), wine has become the drink of choice when we all get together. When we were in our 20s we wouldn't even consider drinking wine.

Do you love wine? How often do you drink it?

by on Jul. 26, 2013 at 11:49 AM
Replies (31-40):
SouthernMamaof1
by Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I LOVE wine.  Unfortunately, I never get to drink any more.  DH is a recovering alcoholic.  Out of respect for him, I don't drink.  Before DH, I would drink a couple of glasses 2-3 times a week. I've loved wine since my mid 20's.

huntersmama711
by Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 7:48 PM
I love wine but only drink once or twice a month. I'm actually drinking some Pinot Gricio right now, on my 2nd glass
ScrChk23
by Amanda on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Not really.  I prefer the sweet, iced wines.  I don't drink very often at all.  Too many sugar carbs.  It throws off my blood sugar.

arsjncmom
by Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:29 PM
I drink wine occasionally, but no more than one glass. I get an upset stomach from it.
SlightlyPerfect
Some people are nothing more than examples of what _not_ to be; they're breathing testimonies of what mediocrity and worthlessness can produce.
Tuesday at 7:37 PM
by Bronze Member on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:42 PM

We still get mixed drinks when we're out.

paige8608
by on Jul. 27, 2013 at 10:44 PM

I love wine. My friends make fun of me b/c all I have to drink out of in my house is wine glasses or coffee mugs. lol. 

Mom2jngnc
by Bronze Member on Jul. 28, 2013 at 4:41 PM

I don't love it, I don't really love any beverage (except my coffee)

I have maybe what amounts to a glass every other week.

AnnaMess
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Date night and when I'm out with the girls! I think the 20's are for straight up beer and tequila and once you hit 30, you start to realize some of the pleasures of life (wine)

jgreenwell
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Love wine. I have a glass almost every night. I got through college working at fancy restaurants and got a good handle on selling it, so I guess the appreciation came from that.

Brwniz74
by on Jul. 28, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Yes, I love wine. I drink it as often as I can. My family and I get together with frineds and we go to Wineries all the time. I never knew there were so many of them in Missouri. But I have a hard time finding wines that I like. I love the really really sweet white wines and I liek blackberry wine. My mom got me hooked on Cupcake Muscoto D Asti(not sure if that is spelled right), it is so sweet and just really good. We usually get about 3-4 bottled and we drink at least 2 maybe 3 when we are all together. If you havent tried it you should.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)