Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

In 5 years from now what do you wish is different about your life?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:26 PM
  • 63 Replies

In 5 years from now what do you wish is different about your life?

by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 30, 2013 at 12:51 PM
1 mom liked this
That I have a house I am buying. That I can get a good job so my dh dosen't have to work his fingers to the bones.
Cherryfire73
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Definitely that I have a job and have bought a house.

CaileighsMom608
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:15 PM

have completed my bachelors degree....be at least half saved up for a house.  Maybe married maybe working on baby #4

Pnukey
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

I'd like to own a house on 5 acres of land. 

DD will turn 18 in 5 years, so I hope I still have my sanity between now and then. So far, she's great, but this site scares me sometimes with teen horror stories.

nymom13
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:33 PM
I hope to have a job again and even though I'll have a 13 year old daughter, I hope some of the symptoms of her ADD are gone or that it's gone altogether plus I hope our relationship isn't too tense.
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 2:35 PM

In 5 years DD will be 15 years old i.e. a full blown teenager, I hope that won't drive me completely insane.  I hope that my husband and I will still be hapilly married.  I hope to be debt free and working on paying off my mortgage.   Chances are in 5 years all my current animals will have passed on, which is a sad thought. I hope to be down to maybe part-time work or at least a slacker schedule.

SarahG82
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 5:56 PM
I hope to have a masters degree and to possibly be looking at doctorate programs.
12yrmama
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Working a few more hours, maybe doing something different. That dh has the promotion/pay he has already earned. That my son is interested in college and still talks to me. That the girls are happy in school. MONEY not so tight. And maybe we have anouther little one (through foster care).

Sat3409
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 6:37 PM

i hope to have peace in my life and buy a house, theres a few more things bu we cant have every thing so ill settle for that for now...

SweetMama823
by Bronze Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Purchase a home (renting right now), my oldest will be graduating so preparing him for college, finished school for pharmacy tech. To continue to be a happy and healthy.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN