Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What's for dinner tonight?

Posted by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM
  • 21 Replies

barbecuing

by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:19 PM

Tacos. We are hosting my younger sister for the week and I'm accommodating her dinner orders...lol. 

She's here for the summer from Texas and since our dad lives in a tiny camper (along with our brother and younger sister during the summer) I decided to steal her for the week so she could take a bath (rather than a shower) and get some sleep. She's thrilled to be eating real food rather than just frozen stuff. Our dad lives in the middle of nowhere and grocery shopping is a luxury since it literally takes about a half tank of gas to get to town. He's disabled and lives on a fixed income so to supplement the frozen food he takes them fishing and crabbing. She's tired of fish, crabs and tv dinners so I'm feeding her whatever she asks (within reason since my cooking skills are limited). Last night it was spaghetti, tonight it's tacos. 

JulieSantee
by New Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:34 PM
2 moms liked this

pork chops smothered in mushrooms and onions, mashed potatoes, and maybe some spinach? 

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:35 PM

I thnk it's going to be a chicken and veggie stir fry over rice.

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 3:56 PM

Falafel Burger and Greek Salad

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:05 PM
Quoting countrymomma81:

Tacos. We are hosting my younger sister for the week and I'm accommodating her dinner orders...lol. 

She's here for the summer from Texas and since our dad lives in a tiny camper (along with our brother and younger sister during the summer) I decided to steal her for the week so she could take a bath (rather than a shower) and get some sleep. She's thrilled to be eating real food rather than just frozen stuff. Our dad lives in the middle of nowhere and grocery shopping is a luxury since it literally takes about a half tank of gas to get to town. He's disabled and lives on a fixed income so to supplement the frozen food he takes them fishing and crabbing. She's tired of fish, crabs and tv dinners so I'm feeding her whatever she asks (within reason since my cooking skills are limited). Last night it was spaghetti, tonight it's tacos. 

Awww tha's nice of you guys, we had tacos last night.
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:06 PM
Quoting lalasmama2007:

I thnk it's going to be a chicken and veggie stir fry over rice.

Sounds yummy
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:07 PM
Quoting SuperPickle:

What is a Falafel Burger
kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:08 PM
We are having baked chicken and oven fries.
SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:15 PM

I am making these but shaping them into larger patty form

http://www.makemyfalafel.com/

Then serving them on flat bread like a burger

Quoting kyledavidsmom:

Quoting SuperPickle:

What is a Falafel Burger

HappyGirl77
by on Jul. 30, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Chicken pot pie...easy dinner tonight!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)