Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for today?

Posted by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM
  • 20 Replies

What's going on?

butterfly

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:06 AM

My dd has a program at the library this afternoon.  I'm also planning to go to Target and AC Moore.  I also need to do laundry =(

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Working as usual,lol  I have a bunch of running around to do after dinner tonight.  Friday night I have a retirement dinner I have to go to, it's for a co-worker which I've done all of the arrangements for.  I still need to buy a top to go with a really nice skirt I have.  I'm also in charge of wrapping the office gifts, so I need to pick up some wrapping paper and a really nice gift bag.  I was also hoping to be able to dye my hair tonight, but I don't think that's going to happen,lol  Not enough hours in the day!

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

TableforSeven
by Judy on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:33 PM
1 mom liked this

We ran errands this morning......then around 9:30 we headed out to -- Beit Sherim, Megiddo, Synagogue Alpha, then took the kids swimming in the Kineret (Sea of Galilee).  I am TIRED!!!!  I promise to post pictures soon from this trio as well as our trip to the Dead Sea, etc earlier this week.

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Today I am doing Laundry and going to the Grocery Store this afternoon,I need Stamps and Milk,fun LOL

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:04 PM

Well I messed my back up this morning. I have been sitting with an ice pack on my back and playing on CM most of the morning.

My oldest son has a basketball game this evening.

proudmommy270
by Member on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I'm planning on taking my dd to the library and then to the store to buy some groceries..I'm just hoping that this massive headache that I have goes away! :(

AJ-47
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 1:21 PM
Movie (currently happening), lunch, play, schoolwork, laundry.
lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:28 PM

feel better

Quoting mumsy2three:

Well I messed my back up this morning. I have been sitting with an ice pack on my back and playing on CM most of the morning.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:29 PM

feel better

Quoting proudmommy270:

I'm planning on taking my dd to the library and then to the store to buy some groceries..I'm just hoping that this massive headache that I have goes away! :(

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 1, 2013 at 2:48 PM

Thanks~

Quoting lalasmama2007:

feel better

Quoting mumsy2three:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)