Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's on your car?

Posted by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM
  • 65 Replies

Do you have any bumper stickers on your car?

What is the best or funniest sticker that you've seen recently?

by on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jaxsonsmama2009
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:26 AM
1 mom liked this
No. I don't stick stuff on my expensive vehicles. Lol
Cozie_Sisika458
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
No but when I recently went down south to visit some friends I wished we had got the bumper sticker my brother had years ago on his car. Since we are living in NY now and have a bumper sticker that says "you lost get over it" would be nice to see the reaction :) of the ppl in my home town or driving down Lol.
mjimaging
by Melissa on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:31 AM
The worst I've seen was two stick figures soon it and it said f*ck your stick figure family. On my car, no bumper stickers. I have a widow decal that is a moose and one that is a USA hockey sticker. That's it.
diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:31 AM
I don't have any bumper stickers on my van. I have a Baltimore Ravens car magnet, and a Choose Love car magnet. On the window I have my sticker family: four boy stick people.. and on another window "Live Laugh Love".
offrdngal
by Gold Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:33 AM
2 moms liked this

I don't put bumper stickers on my car.  The funniest thing I've seen, lately, wasn't a sticker..it was a vanity plate.

HAMSTA is what was on the tag on this Kia Soul.  I lauhed so hard, when I saw it.  :)

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:36 AM
1 mom liked this

I have a few things on my car.  I have a magnet that's a purple peace sign with paw prints on it.  I have a magnetic that's a black ribbon with paw prints on it that says rescue.  I have a sticker from my trip to key west, it has the mile marker 0 and a few other key signs - its on my back window (easy to remove) and I have a sticker on my back side window from margaritaville in key west and on the other side back window I have a landshark sticker.  

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Lorena
by Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:39 AM
1 mom liked this
I do not have any bumper stickers but I have a window sticker that is in memory of my bffs little girl that was killed last month. And my sticker family.
crwspringer
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:41 AM
No stickers, but I once saw a pole dancer on someone's antenna.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 10:42 AM
1 mom liked this

I have stick figure decals, a 1/2 marathon magnet, a magnet for my kids' private school and one from the Karate Dojo...no bumper stickers.

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Aug. 2, 2013 at 11:00 AM
4 moms liked this

I have a taekwon do decal and a Seahawks decal. (window decals, no stickers. I learned my lesson with those LOL)

I have an awesome Animal antenna topper too. I love that thing.

I havent seen any funny ones lately....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)