Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

5?

Posted by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:34 PM
  • 29 Replies
Just a question...how many of you ladies have 5 children? Or going on your 5th baby? Is it any harder than it is with 3 or 4? The reason I'm asking is because we just had our 4th baby in may & debating on having a 5th down the road. Years down the road. I have doubts but i kind of want another baby down the road. Just would like some of your opinions on having 5 children. Thanks.
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Peaches.
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I have 3 now, and I know it wasn't much different than having 2. We're probably gonna have another one, so I'm hoping its not any different from having 3.

I guess we'll find out!

JadeTigr7
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:57 PM
I just had my 5th in March. My worst transition was going from 2-3 kids. Everything else was a breeze. All mine are pretty close together too.
kristine8333
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:57 PM
I thought it was tougher going from 2 to 3 lol. I wonder what going from 4-5 would be like?

Quoting .Peaches.:

I have 3 now, and I know it wasn't much different than having 2. We're probably gonna have another one, so I'm hoping its not any different from having 3.

I guess we'll find out!

TableforSeven
by Judy on Aug. 5, 2013 at 10:58 PM
1 mom liked this

We have 5 kids.  Honestly, there really hasn't been a huge difference in things since adding baby #3.  Once you find a schedule/routine that works.....you just need to stick to it.  Our 4th and 5th babies are 12 months apart in age - by choice.  

kristine8333
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:00 PM
Yeah me too. 2-3 was a harder transition for me as well. My first 2 are 3 yrs apart. My 2nd & 3rd are 4 yrs apart and my 3rd to 4th are 2 yrs apart.

Quoting JadeTigr7:

I just had my 5th in March. My worst transition was going from 2-3 kids. Everything else was a breeze. All mine are pretty close together too.
rgba
by Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:02 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm barely handling one to two :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
JadeTigr7
by Bronze Member on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:03 PM
1 mom liked this
My first two are 16 months apart, 2 and 3 are 24 months apart, 3 and 4 are 23 months apart and 4 and 5 are 40 months apart.

Quoting kristine8333:

Yeah me too. 2-3 was a harder transition for me as well. My first 2 are 3 yrs apart. My 2nd & 3rd are 4 yrs apart and my 3rd to 4th are 2 yrs apart.

Quoting JadeTigr7:

.Peaches.
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Quoting kristine8333:

I thought it was tougher going from 2 to 3 lol. I wonder what going from 4-5 would be like?

Quoting .Peaches.:

I guess we'll find out!

Going from 1 to 2 was HARD, but I went from 2 to 3 without blinking. By that point, I was already used to doing things more than once, so having to do it a third time wasn't any harder, plus one was already potty trained.

My mom told me going having 3 was easier than having 2. Now, I don't know if I'd say easier, but I would say it didn't make much difference.

goofygoobermom
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM
1 mom liked this

i have 3 and it feels like having 5 lol but good luck if u decide to have anymore

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Aug. 5, 2013 at 11:27 PM
1 mom liked this

I have 2 Kids and 1 angel baby,I would love to have another child down the road.

BUMP

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)