Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Plans for today?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:47 AM
  • 20 Replies

What's going on today?

butterfly

by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 10:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:09 AM

Just working.  Nothing really going on after work, which is nice.  I'll pick my dd up from camp and we'll head home for a nice relaxing dinner.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

kgsharber
by Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I want to go to the pool and lay out all day, but DS's friend invited him over at 1. Right in the middle of the day, so it sort of stops the rest of us from going anywhere until then.

So, we'll probably just do a few Science expiriements until 1 and then head to the pool after that.

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:17 AM
I don't have anything exciting going on. I'm just working on some crafts today and I should really go to the grocery store.
momofthem311
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Well I got my running clothes on but never quite made it to the treadmill. Then I got the final confirming phone call about my new job! Going to finish my paperwork today. After that I'm not sure, probably not much.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Marz31
by Silver Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:45 AM

Thankfully just work and I REALLY need to leave at 4pm on the dot so I can go workout which should help me curb my stress, oh lowered, stress.

Knightquester
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Mop and pick up the house in the morning.  Take kids to their park play date and pick up one of the kids' friends to watch until 2:30ish at my house.  Go to laundromat when the friend is picked up, then come home fix dinner and then head out to the gym (if I'm lucky and have time).  Come home tired, read a bit out of my book and then off to bed.

Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:42 PM

working !  But also Im booking hotels and buying tickets online to finalize our vacation .... I utilizing the fact that there's a printer at work !! :P

mjimaging
by Melissa on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:43 PM
Work and then we go look at a house or two this evening. Maybe I'll fit in some sewing this evening too.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:48 PM

11:00 - bring our exchange student to the high school to get registered. 

1:00-3:00 - bring him back to the high school for orientation. After that we have to go get his school supplies and any last minute things he needs for school. 

5:30 -  leave home to have my son at football practice (6:00-7:30.)

kourtneya
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 1:50 PM
plumber and landlord are here getting my plumbing fixed
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN