Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Are you happy with the number of kids you have? How many do you have?

Posted by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:09 AM
  • 111 Replies

How many kids do you have? Is it more or less than the number you always wanted?

♥ ♥   I love to read. ♥ ♥

by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:13 AM

I have one dd, and she's actually more then I thought I wanted.  I'm so glad I had her, but one is plenty for me! :)

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

kgsharber
by Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:19 AM
2 moms liked this

We have 4 kids, two more than we ever wanted. I love it now and could never imagine our lives any different, but we have sacrificed a lot in lieu of having two additional kids. Mainly, DH & I agreed before getting married that we would never put any of our children in daycare. That has been hard for both of us to stick to, but we both find it incredibly important no matter what.

For those that don't know after child #2 DH had a vasectomy. Got pg with #3 a year and a half later. We had our 3rd boy, and after having him I had my tubes cut, clamped, and burned.

About 14 months later we found out we were expecting our dd. 

vegepunkstr
by Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I have two and that is all I wanted. 

vegepunkstr. Get yours at bighugelabs.com

Junebaby18
by Nannerz on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:24 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm pregnant with #4. I wanted 6, but after this one we are done. My kids are 18, 9 and 2. I wasn't sure if I was ever going to have more after my second one, but God has blessed me with 2 more (almost) babies!
JSVDP
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:24 AM

We have two living with us, and my husband has a daughter living with her mother. We are very happy with our children. I have always wanted two, a boy and a girl and I got them both, plus my bonus child :). My husband has been talking about adopting though, which I think is so sweet. Once we own our house and our income is at least doubled(he wants to be extra sure we have enough to cover everything LOL). 

isaacsmommy68
by Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 11:25 AM
3 moms liked this

There must be big plans for #3 and 4! Wow. I bet that was a surprise. What a blessing. baby gift

Quoting kgsharber:

We have 4 kids, two more than we ever wanted. I love it now and could never imagine our lives any different, but we have sacrificed a lot in lieu of having two additional kids. Mainly, DH & I agreed before getting married that we would never put any of our children in daycare. That has been hard for both of us to stick to, but we both find it incredibly important no matter what.

For those that don't know after child #2 DH had a vasectomy. Got pg with #3 a year and a half later. We had our 3rd boy, and after having him I had my tubes cut, clamped, and burned.

About 14 months later we found out we were expecting our dd. 

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:28 PM

I have a son and a daughter also an angel baby I lost due to a miscarriage 12 years ago,I would love to have another baby in the future.

MamaJ8329
by on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:32 PM

I always wanted to have 4 kids of my own when I thought about having children. I have two step sons (one is almost 16 & the other is 13) and two children with my dh (one is almost 5 & the other 18 months). I'm happy with that :)

paytonleximomma
by Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:33 PM

I have a 11 yr old DD who will be 12 in October and a 7 yr old DS who just turned 7 in April.  Hubby and I are going to try starting for number 3 this December.  We want a big family. 

Stephd710
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I have twins.  Im done.  My ex and I decided to try for one since he already had four from his first marriage.....well we got two.  LOL!  They are a blast but i dont want any more.  

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN