Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

My first day with cafemom

Posted by   + Show Post

I am so very happy to be here! I have finally found a website that enables me to talk about what is on my mind! My name is Channah. I believe that in English would be Hannah. Anyway, allow me to introduce myself. I have 33 year years old and I am a Mexican Jewish Woman. I met my better half at a Jewish dating site and that was the place that I least expected to find my soul mate which I truly believe it is my husband. My husband an American Jew. And now we have a 16 month old named Eliel. And believe you me, he is sooo active, that keeps me incredibly busy all day. I am house wife and dream of being able to fulfill my artistic abilities one day when time permits. We are hoping that G-d grants us to have more children. Though you are told so many things that sometimes I get scared when I hear about the percentages increase of having a difficult pregnancy as you get older ( I truly do not what to think ). But I pray that it would not be the case for us. I am very happy to meet you all :)

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Replies (11-20):
Tckosdk.2012
by Bronze Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 12:21 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi & welcome. My name is Christine. I am a 34 yr old first time mom of a 12 month old baby girl. I am half jewish (my dad is jewish). I met my dh through mutual friends about 8 years ago. We've been married for 3 years & just had our first baby.

fivegirls333
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:12 PM

did you convert?  i bet your child is beautiful!  what a nice mix.  blessings and welcome.

mjimaging
by Melissa on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Welcome. I'm 34 and pregnant with our third. I am just newly pregnant but very much looking forward to the next 9 months. I love cafemom and probably spend too much time here. I do work full time for now but I hope to change that when this little one arrives.
CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi there and welcome! I'm glad you found the place, enjoy your stay with us!

mom2sillygirls
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 1:26 PM
1 mom liked this

welcome to cafemomIt's my second day :)

~Kelly

Mom of 2 girls!

.Peaches.
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:14 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello and welcome :)

diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello Channah, welcome to the group!

welcome to cafemom

diaperstodating
by Angel on Aug. 20, 2013 at 3:17 PM
2 moms liked this

Welcome! 

Quoting mom2sillygirls:

mom2sillygirls
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this

Thank you :)

Quoting diaperstodating:

Welcome! 

Quoting mom2sillygirls:

~Kelly

Mom of 2 girls!

Cjennie30
by on Aug. 20, 2013 at 9:46 PM

welcome to cafemom

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)