Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

My first day with cafemom

Posted by   + Show Post

I am so very happy to be here! I have finally found a website that enables me to talk about what is on my mind! My name is Channah. I believe that in English would be Hannah. Anyway, allow me to introduce myself. I have 33 year years old and I am a Mexican Jewish Woman. I met my better half at a Jewish dating site and that was the place that I least expected to find my soul mate which I truly believe it is my husband. My husband an American Jew. And now we have a 16 month old named Eliel. And believe you me, he is sooo active, that keeps me incredibly busy all day. I am house wife and dream of being able to fulfill my artistic abilities one day when time permits. We are hoping that G-d grants us to have more children. Though you are told so many things that sometimes I get scared when I hear about the percentages increase of having a difficult pregnancy as you get older ( I truly do not what to think ). But I pray that it would not be the case for us. I am very happy to meet you all :)

by on Aug. 19, 2013 at 3:08 PM
Replies (21-30):
trae1982
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 1:17 AM
Hello and welcome!
busyB1976
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 2:01 AM

apronWelcome!!!

timefor2
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 9:50 AM

Welcome to cafemom!!!

channahm
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:21 AM
Nop I did not convert. I come from a non-religious family. I was born in Mexico but family is Mexican/Spaniard. So we are Spaniard/Vasque Jews. My parents are not religious at all, nor practice anything. So I was the one looking for G-d all the time and when I was old enough, I decided to become religious. Actually there is a big Jewish Community in Mexico City, which is where I was living before getting married. :)
channahm
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:23 AM

Thank you timefor2! :)

channahm
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:23 AM

thank you BusyB1976! :)

channahm
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:24 AM

Thank you Trae1982! :)

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:25 AM
We're happy you're here! Welcome! :)
channahm
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:30 AM

Hi: I really liked your post! :) I hope that you are able to stop working fulltime, so that you can rest a bit more! 

My husband and I would like to start trying for have another little one next year G-d willing! :) I can't wait! The idea that my little one could have a brother or sister makes me really happy! Hope that this pregnancy is a better one for me! My first one was a bit difficult! :) And I had a pretty difficult labor, so hope that does not happen with my next one! :)

Have a great day!

Channah

channahm
by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Thank you Kylesmom409!  :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)