Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

I'm so sad

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:32 AM
  • 10 Replies
Ok lady's I just started working my Lil one turned 1 I'm worried she will
Not love me anymore an love my sis who babysits her will she hate me for leaving
Her an not love me anymore HELP
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:32 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
e-doolittle
by Kelly on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:46 AM
She will bond with your sister, but nothing compares to your bond. Hugs!
SMTCMMoore
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:51 AM
Oh Hun, you are mom and NOTHING replaces that. She will not hate you.
Allisonc7910
by Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:55 AM
No at a year old nothing replaces you. The bond that is created that first year is strong. I had to take my dd to day care at 10 months and she hated it. I would come get her and she'd just be reaching for me. So glad it was short lived. You want your child to bond with your sis and not have that separation sadness/anxiety. It's worse!
Amala650
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 3:09 AM

I feel no one can tk mother's place.Mother and kids bond r very strong and nothing can change it.Its unconditional love!DOnt worry,ur baby will love u no matter where u go and what u do!

kyledavidsmom
by Tara on Aug. 22, 2013 at 7:37 AM
Quoting SMTCMMoore:

Oh Hun, you are mom and NOTHING replaces that. She will not hate you.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2013 at 7:41 AM

No one can replace you.  You are her mom, and that bond is the strongest thing ever.  Believe me my dd started going to daycare at 4 months old.  While she adjusted and was very happy there, she would light up when I would pick her up.  She's now 11 and we have a very close thight bond that no one can break.  Don't ever worry about your little one not loving you...  Everything will be fine.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

Quinn525
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 7:43 AM
I had to go back to work at 8 weeks and both my boys were always excited and glad when I came home. Leaving is usually more traumatic for the parent than the child, but homecomings are the best for everyone.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
timefor2
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:21 AM

Your daughter will miss you like crazy!! She will be so happy when you pick her up each day.

shellyplatz
by on Aug. 22, 2013 at 10:33 AM

They always love mommy but it's normal for them to form bonds with other people!

Pukalani79
by Kris on Aug. 22, 2013 at 12:54 PM

I think what you're feeling is pretty normal.  You're her mom.  She's going to still love you.  She'll probably form an attachment to your sister as well, but that doesn't mean she loves her better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN