Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

What's everyone up to today?

Posted by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:25 AM
  • 26 Replies
I am currently eating my breakfast, which is tilapia. Just sounde good. I'm also embroidering inserts for diapers. Then around noon I head over to MIL's house to go to a talk for pregnant women. She is talking nutrition for it. We were supposed to pick up a goat but I think te lady sold them and isn't responding to my text so we will likely have to find something else to fill the time with. I'm sure we can find something.

What's everyone else up to?
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:25 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CampClan
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 10:34 AM

Going to clean the house while my 17yo DS is at an away soccer game. His gf is expected over later today.

KeimUNCmomof3
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 11:05 AM

I woke up at 4:30am...had coffee, facebooked and read the news until 7:30 and then I went for a bike ride.  Got back at 8:30 and everyone was still sleeping.  It's 9am now and everyone's starting to wake up.

Pukalani79
by Kris on Aug. 24, 2013 at 1:32 PM

We have a funeral to go to this afternoon, then I think I'm going to spend some time sewing

NidanLady
by Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I taught two classes this morning and just put a wash on. We're going to attempt to catch a matinee, then come home and grill. Later tonight we'll probably watch the Galaxy play and "Hell on Wheels".

KendallsMommee
by Chrissy on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Right now, I'm sitting on my ass watching dd play MarioKart.

This morning I cooked a huge breakfast and did a lot of cleaning.

In a little while, I'll start dinner.

After dinner, we'll take dd to the park.

Once she's in bed, dh and I will have a few drinks and watch football and boxing together.
cshepard
by Bronze Member on Aug. 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM
I'm still sick! I have this horrible sinus infection but I'm finally feeling a bit better. I am gonna try to finish up the laundry while taking it easy today.
energygirl
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM

canning some pizza sauce (our garden has too many tomatoes.....goodness) and making homemade pizza crust (no I am not miss suzie homemaker lol.......but pizza is pricy to eat out so I do go to great lengths to make it happen at home)

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Aug. 24, 2013 at 5:34 PM

Today I washed and dried a load of towels, cleaned the bathroom and kitchen, swept the floors, went to the grocery store, baked pumpkin muffins, mowed the lawn, and just dropped my oldest son at a friends house for the evening. My youngest is on the couch beside me playing the PlayStation while I check into CM :)

Tonight I plan to veg out with my youngest son til I have to go pick up my oldest son. Then I'm going to bed. 

Truelove77
by on Aug. 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM

@ the moment looking around Cafemom and watching TV just a chill day

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Aug. 24, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Got a lot of errands and laundry done and what ends up happening this afternoon? Our A/C goes out in our house! :( We have our A/C guy coming out tomorrow and thank goodness our next door neighbor had a window unit! It's cranking away in our room.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN