Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Back to School Photos

Posted by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:34 PM
  • 13 Replies
1 mom liked this

Anyone else doing BTS photos?  Let's see them!

{EDIT} These are not "School" photos, these were shot by me as a seasonal session, Back to School being the season :)  I'm actually thinking of offering mini sessions in my town with the theme next fall... if I find there's enough interest in my area!

by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Not yet but I love those ones!,is that your son ?,he is handsome,what grade is he going in to ?

HeathersRich
by Silver Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Love the pictures. We just took pictures for my 3 year olds birthday but I haven't gotten them yet. I just buy the school and football pictures for my oldest.
IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Aug. 29, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Thank you!  Yes, that's my son, he's going into his second year of Pre-K, he misses the Kindergarten cut off by like a week.

Quoting CountryGrlAtHrt:

Not yet but I love those ones!,is that your son ?,he is handsome,what grade is he going in to ?

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Aug. 29, 2013 at 11:23 PM

My dd hasn't gone back yet.  Bump!

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 7:49 AM

I love the pictures, he's absolutely adorable!  My dd doesn't start school until Sept. 4th.  The schools don't usually do pictures until sometime in October.  Even then the pictures are just standard school pictures, they do really cool Spring pictures so I usually wait to buy those.

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Oh, I shot these myself.  My son hasn't started class yet, these are more of a "seasonal" type of photo session thing.

Quoting Briesmom38:

I love the pictures, he's absolutely adorable!  My dd doesn't start school until Sept. 4th.  The schools don't usually do pictures until sometime in October.  Even then the pictures are just standard school pictures, they do really cool Spring pictures so I usually wait to buy those.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 2:19 PM
1 mom liked this

You did a great job! 

Quoting IQuitCounting:

Oh, I shot these myself.  My son hasn't started class yet, these are more of a "seasonal" type of photo session thing.

Quoting Briesmom38:

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 3:10 PM
1 mom liked this

We haven't. We've never had professional photos done but I'm going to this November once the leaves turn pretty. I already have our session booked:)

IQuitCounting
by Bronze Member on Aug. 30, 2013 at 5:56 PM

A few more!

letstalk747
by on Aug. 30, 2013 at 6:14 PM

these are great pics , i dont do them

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN