Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

Hernia?

Posted by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:45 AM
  • 18 Replies

I think hubby may have a hernia.  I am waiting for the doctor's office to open. Then we will call to get an appointment and find out if he has one or not.  I hate waiting.

by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:02 AM
1 mom liked this
I hope he is okay! And I didn't know you were in this group too! :)
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I hope he's okay!

We just recently found out our dd, 19y/o, has a small hiatal hernia. She was in the ER a few of months ago, they ran every test possible while we were there and we left with no answers, just an antibiotic and pain pills. She went to see a GI doctor a couple of months ago and he was talking about her medical records and the test results from the hospital, my dd and I looked at him like he had 2 heads when he started talking about her hernia. He asked if we weren't aware this info and my dd told him the hospital said nothing about a hernia or the IBS that someone decided she had.

JennasMom2
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:39 AM

My husband had triple hernia repair in March. He's still having pain and has to go back to the surgeon on Thursday. :( It's no fun. I feel your pain!! 

adove01
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:08 PM
I just joined. We are in the ER now. He is getting his cat scan done. I'm waiting. Ever so impatiently. Lol. He didn't even want to come and he can barely move without pain. I'm remembering Joey from Friends.

Quoting KylesMom409:

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 1, 2013 at 12:39 PM
Welcome to the group. :) And I hope all ends up being okay. Keep us posted!

Quoting adove01:

I just joined. We are in the ER now. He is getting his cat scan done. I'm waiting. Ever so impatiently. Lol. He didn't even want to come and he can barely move without pain. I'm remembering Joey from Friends.

Quoting KylesMom409:

adove01
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 3:10 PM
They ruled out appendicitis and some other stuff. They released him saying it might be a muscular issue or a small hernia. Rest and Motrin are the instructions.
diaperstodating
by Angel on Sep. 1, 2013 at 8:36 PM

feel better

I hope he feels better!

Welcome to the group!

SallyB_LMT
by Bronze Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:47 PM

:(  I hope he feels better soon.  It's no fun when your other half is not well.

adove01
by on Sep. 1, 2013 at 9:52 PM
Well, we can now add that my pain, which was almost gone has flared up like crazy since I've been trying to help hubby move around. I am hoping tomorrow I will feel a little better. I have to work tomorrow.
countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 1, 2013 at 11:08 PM

I hope he's ok! I had a hernia develop by my navel after a tubal ligation. I had it fixed two years later. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN