Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:17 PM
  • 15 Replies

butterfly

by on Sep. 2, 2013 at 11:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I had a great weekend.  For no other reason then I got to spend quality time with my dd and with family.  Saturday, I took my dd for a hair cut and then the two of us did some shopping and had lunch.  It was really nice.  Sunday we went down to my cousin's house for a bbq/bday party.  It was nice and relaxing.  Monday, we stayed home and got some things done around the house.    

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

CotterpinDoozer
by Silver Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:31 AM

It was pretty good. DH was actually off all three days, so it was nice. We didn't do a ton, but it was really nice overall.

Jinxed8
by Platinum Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:36 AM

I had a busy weekend !!   Friday was DD's first day back at school.  While she was gone, DH and I did a major clean up in the house...  I also had to do some groceries as we left the fridge and pantry pretty bare before we went on holidays.  

DD invited a friend over for the afternoon then went @ her dad's for the weekend.  Saturday we finished the laundry, DH mowed the lawn and we had a party to attend (at my bosses' house) our initial intent was to stay a couple hours, we ended up leaving at 2am *sigh*

Sunday we had a well deserved PJ & Movie day.  I didn't even get dressed all day.  Yesterday  we "chilled" around the house, picked up DD at 5pm - now the routine is back on - lunches, early rising, bus, school and back to work for me.  Good Bye Vacation, it's been fun.  But all goods things must come to an end ... blah

SuperPickle
by Gold Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 9:40 AM
1 mom liked this

FUN!  The boys were super surprised by our trip to Great Wolf. We had 2 days of awesome waterpark fun. Then we went to a friends house for a Labor Day feast.

KylesMom409
by Linnette on Sep. 3, 2013 at 12:00 PM
Mine was good. DH had Friday Saturday and Sunday off so we spent time together. Swimming, shopping, and just relaxing. Yesterday DS and I had a nice day together too. :)
.Peaches.
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:11 PM

Mine was great. I got to go see my dad and step-mom, and we went to my SO's cousin's wedding. We got to spend time with his parents and siblings, plus I got to meet his other grandmother and a few of his aunts and other family members. We spent Labor Day with my dad, step-mom and step-sister (and her husband and son), so it was just an all-around great weekend.

allmy3girls
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:14 PM

relaxing!.....daughter and dad went to the ballgame...me and the twins  went for a swim  and to lunch... dad came home and grilled dinner  we ate outside  then went for a drive     

countrymomma81
by Ruby Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 1:24 PM

Long and fulfilling:)

Friday night we went to the high school jamboree where my cousin's team won. They played the team that my husband was going for so it was kind of a house divided that night, haha! You should have seen the glares I got when I would cheer for the other team. Oh well, I paid my $8.00 just like everyone else and I cheered for who I wanted. 

Saturday my SIL and her cousin and I went to the Christian book store and a few other stores. We were planning on having a relaxing day at home after that but early that morning one of my friends called and invited us to her house for some BBQ and a football game so after I got back from my shopping trip we headed to her house. 

Sunday we woke up and went to church then DH cooked us all a breakfast for lunch. Pancakes, eggs, bacon and biscuits. It was so good! Then we headed to Wal Mart to pick up fixin's for S'mores because MIL invited us to her house for a bonfire and some jambalaya. The kids had a lot of fun playing in her yard (it's huge). 

Monday DH BBQ'd here at home for my mom, aunt, her friend and my grandma (and ourselves of course) then we cleaned up outside and came inside for some quiet time after that long weekend. 

SweetMama823
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:04 PM
Its was great! Ds (oldest) celebrated his 14th Birthday and dh & I celebrated 15yrs of marriage (same day!). We bbq'd and had family over. Then monday night helped kids with last minute projects and hit the bed early.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sazza1330
by on Sep. 3, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Sounds like everyone had a great weekend! Mine was productive but also managed to fit in family time and fun!! :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)