Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

do any of your children

Posted by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:55 PM
  • 25 Replies

ride the bus?  if so how far away is the school?  and does it seem 4ever 4 ur child 2 get home? 

by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 4:56 PM

Nope... mine go to private school so I drive them and pick them up. It takes me 10-15 minutes to get there depending on lights and traffic... ( 4.75 miles away)

Claire

" I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13 

countrymomma81
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:03 PM

Yes, they all do. Our exchange student goes to high school and although it's only about 5 minutes from home his bus ride is about 35 minutes long. Our son goes to a middle school in another city and he rides the bus to my aunt's house. His bus ride is about 10 minutes. Our daughter goes to elementary school and it's the farthest away at about 25 miles. Her bus ride is about 30 minutes long. 

No, it doesn't seem like forever. 

storkradio193
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Mine are both in preschool, so not yet, but maybe one day.

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:32 PM
Yes,both of my children ride the bus and we live very close to the school
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Sep. 6, 2013 at 5:34 PM
But it is kind of funny,they get out of school at 3:30 and the bus does not drop them off u n til after 4 because they make quite a few stops on the way home
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 6, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Yes my sons ride the bus to and from school. They have about a 35 minute bus ride. My youngest son's school is about 4 miles from our house our oldest son's school is about 7 miles away. We live in rural PA so they are all over the countryside before they get to school and home from school.

SuperPickle
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:09 PM

All 3 ride the bus, they are on for less than 15 minutes both ways....last stop on in the AM first stop off in the PM

(the actual ride is more like 5-7 minutes, we are around 2 miles from the school, the rest of the time is waiting to load/unload)

mrsary
by Silver Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 7:12 PM
Kind of... they ride the bus from and to the school age center. Yes it does seem like forever for the bus to bring them back!
mom2kortni
by Member on Sep. 6, 2013 at 8:29 PM
No. I drive them, in the mornings it takes about 10 minutes.
sdgd21
by Diana on Sep. 6, 2013 at 8:54 PM

No, mine are homeschooled. So we are close lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)