Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 Something Moms 30 Something Moms

How was your weekend?

Posted by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:11 PM
  • 13 Replies

butterfly

by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
.Peaches.
by on Sep. 8, 2013 at 11:17 PM

It was ok- we didn't really do much.

My SO was off yesterday, so we hung around the house and cleaned. I got to take a nap, which was nice. I fixed us a 'date night' type meal, and we watched 'The Bible' miniseries DVD until we fell asleep. Got up for church this morning. After church, spent the rest of the day cleaning and getting ready for the week.

exhaustedmother
by Bronze Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 12:48 AM

I worked all weekend but it was ok-just long and tiring!

CountryGrlAtHrt
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:21 AM
Saturday we went to the state fair,Sunday we spent most the day cleaning,took a few hours,then we went grocery shopping and spent the rest of the day relaxing
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
adove01
by on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:36 AM
Saturday I worked almost 11 hours. It sucked. The last 2 hours were after I should have left and my boss was a dick and wouldn't let me leave until I finished a quote that could have waited until Sunday. Got into an argument with hubby because I was late and he had assumed I was goofing off instead of coming home. Got to go back to work Sunday and work a regular shift which wouldn't have been bad except the department manager was acting like a douche and was refusing to help get a job done. But when I came home Sunday, hubby had kids cleaning up and he was vacuuming and sweeping. That was pretty awesome. Then he went grocery shopping for me. So my weekend was pretty stressful but ended on a good note.
lizfnf
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 6:42 AM

It was pretty good, Saturday we had our first tennis practice/game.  It was fun, most of the girls I'm coaching are naturals at the sport, and the parents were far less intense that I was fearing.  I did get a sunburn though.  Saturday night we went out to dinner. Yesterday I took my kiddo to brunch at a local cafe and then hubby got a hair cut and we did some Target shopping.  All in all a pretty fun weekend.

Briesmom38
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 8:04 AM

So and I spent the weekend getting things done around the house, we got a lot accomplished including giving all three dogs baths.  

** It's 5 O'clock Somewhere **

lalasmama2007
by Ticia on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:06 AM

My weekend was okay, nothing special....

mumsy2three
by Shauna on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:15 AM

It was good. We had a football weekend~ ds2 played on Saturday morning, ds1 on Sunday afternoon. Cleaned house and relaxed in between :)

kdgord
by Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:18 AM
It was good and pretty relaxing which we all needed.
We all needed to relax this weekend and we got to. My dad took our boys to the races Friday night and then to the mud bog Saturday so we just had the little miss most of Friday night and Saturday. Yesterday we went to church, relaxed awhile, grabbed a few groceries and then came back home the rest of the day.
Jinxed8
by Gold Member on Sep. 9, 2013 at 9:51 AM

it was busy but good ! 

Friday night we brought DD to a live sporting event.  She loved it but was WAY too tired by the end of it - still it was her first experience and I'm glad I did it. 

Saturday I was up bright and early, by 11am the groceries were already done and put away, DD already had a friend over and Dh and I were neck deep in cooking, cleaning and laundry.  At 4pm my friend and her daughter arrived for dinner.  At 7pm she was gone, DD was off for a sleep over at her BFF's house, DH and I changed in our PJs and cuddled in bed while watching horror movies until we fell asleep.

Sunday I picked up the girls and brought them plum picking at my parent's house.  The rest was prepping for the week, including planning the menu and packing lunches, making dinner and peeling plums !!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)